**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Eek.. I hope it doesn't. I didn't think about that when I was booking it! Hopefully I'll have my bfp by then!! If I do get BFP, it'll be at weekend, work morning shifts on mondays so can't go to the docs and will have my appointment straight after work, so I wont be cancelling it and will explain that I got a pos, and that I was worried cause of previous pos...

I'm already hating this two week wait though.

Do you still feel sick linds?

Madly you about hun?

Eek.. I hope it doesn't. I didn't think about that when I was booking it! Hopefully I'll have my bfp by then!! If I do get BFP, it'll be at weekend, work morning shifts on mondays so can't go to the docs and will have my appointment straight after work, so I wont be cancelling it and will explain that I got a pos, and that I was worried cause of previous pos...

I'm already hating this two week wait though.

Do you still feel sick linds?

Madly you about hun?

only theu the night and when i first wake up. that test i did was 4th pea of the day at least so maybe was too diluted?

may have been! i have found my best tests were done in the evening though!! back in may when i had my chem, the line i got on my sd couldn't have been an evap, and it wasn't faint!! i was 15dpo i think, but i had been to the toilet 2 hours before and had a large cup of coffee!!

it all just depends i guess? have you had lots to drink today?

may have been! i have found my best tests were done in the evening though!! back in may when i had my chem, the line i got on my sd couldn't have been an evap, and it wasn't faint!! i was 15dpo i think, but i had been to the toilet 2 hours before and had a large cup of coffee!!

it all just depends i guess? have you had lots to drink today?

not really no lol just a sip or 2 of water

have you had to go to the toilet alot?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/339163-my-one-positive-test-out-four-opinions.html

^^^ thats my may test, the october tests were much fainter, so it just depends hunny!

have you had to go to the toilet alot?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/339163-my-one-positive-test-out-four-opinions.html

^^^ thats my may test, the october tests were much fainter, so it just depends hunny!

thanks hunny think it may be safe to say ive been caught by an eveil evapp line after reading pee on a stick.com

in april i had 3 possitives over 3 days then day after AF was due i started AF - wasnt anything differnt than a normal month think was very unlucky with evaps and they was all frer i wont use them again -i love superdrug tests!

:wave: Ladies am back :)

Went to do a spot of food shopping and have just fed Oliver :lol: so now am putting my feet up :thumbup:

I just had spag bol faerie not that I enjoyed it but I have a thing for pasta right now :dohh: toad in the hole though sounds nice :) with some gravy

How are you Linds hon?

:wave: Ladies am back :)

Went to do a spot of food shopping and have just fed Oliver :lol: so now am putting my feet up :thumbup:

I just had spag bol faerie not that I enjoyed it but I have a thing for pasta right now :dohh: toad in the hole though sounds nice :) with some gravy

How are you Linds hon?

meh

Hi Ladies.

Linds - I hope that the line gets stronger Linds hon and the hag stays well away. Maybe test in a few more days as it does seem rather early still.

Madly - Mmmm spag bol. Sounds lovely.

Faer - Hope you are ok. I think you have :sex: lots so you should be well good so stop worrying.

Me - Af got me on Saturday walking around Edinburgh Castle. I rang up the nurse at Bridge Centre as instructed and I am having my blood tests tomorrow. Catching train their and back. Then I take Clomid days 5 - 9.

Gonna have our Whiskeys and Shortcake in a bit.

We had a fantastic time in Edinburgh and the flights were really good. I was really ok on them both and now I have got the bug so we have decided in Dec we are going for a dirty weekend in Paris! hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->