**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

mornign ladies big temp dip for me this morn so af aint too far away!
missy didyou test?!

yeah got bfn so just light flow x

Sorry about your temp dip. But for sure we will get rid of this witch for 9 months soon! I just feel it in my heart :hugs:

yeah got bfn so just light flow x

Sorry about your temp dip. But for sure we will get rid of this witch for 9 months soon! I just feel it in my heart :hugs:

im suprisingly ok with it just a very fowl moood today lol

oh linds that was a huge drop

missy thats wonderful about the train lady

i'm laying in bed allllllll day today watching my roswell dvds. oh is making me coffees :D

5dpo, no symptons, except painful boobs this morn and feeling a little constipated.,.,

Aimee: BFP Nov/Dec 2010 :pink:
Gail: waiting for reading
Cheri: waiting for reading
Sandra: waiting for reading

I ordered one from Gail on friday and have since got inpatient and ordered two more! lol x

welcome :D

Awww faer yes train lady was lovely and I felt I could tell her my life story and she also said same about me. Maybe we were destined to meet yesterday.

Best place to be is in bed. You snuggle up in there and feel warm. It's too cold outside! x

if i am successful this month my due date would be our 5th anniversary!!

oooooooo

howdy lladies just got home got me two new pairs of specs so weird everythign looks tiny atm lol

I thought so! hehe. Thats brilliant price. How is the house hunting? Did you choose something? x

i hate getting new glasses they always feel weird

how you feeling linds any cramps?

I thought so! hehe. Thats brilliant price. How is the house hunting? Did you choose something? x
havent chosen yet have to live with my mil until we can as we will be getting help with rent etc for first few mths over there

i hate getting new glasses they always feel weird

how you feeling linds any cramps?

bad cramps and bad mood even worse mood as ben wants s to go over b4 my bday so i wont see my fam

Bitttttttch! Can you slap her face for me pls and tell her thats for making me consufed and for getting you! Tell her to stay away for us all. This is her last visit. She has a single journey with no bloody return!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->