**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I love my mum but we didn't bond very well until I was in my teens... I would always go running to daddy lol. but there were 10 of us, 2 after me, so I guess while I was little I had two other little un's to compete with...

ten?!

Yep!! And my mum had 3 Mcs in between me and my sisters... so it would have been 13!!

My eldest sibling in 43 and my youngest is 17 :D I'm number 8 lol. When we ring up mum and dads phone, we sometimes get referred to as a number :D Cause mum and dad are in their sixties, it's easier to remember numbers than names lol

My aunty had 13 children aswell, but they are much older than me, mum and dad were 40 and 41 when I was born

Yep!! And my mum had 3 Mcs in between me and my sisters... so it would have been 13!!

My eldest sibling in 43 and my youngest is 17 :D I'm number 8 lol. When we ring up mum and dads phone, we sometimes get referred to as a number :D Cause mum and dad are in their sixties, it's easier to remember numbers than names lol

My aunty had 13 children aswell, but they are much older than me, mum and dad were 40 and 41 when I was born

gosh lol id of been one of 7 if they had all lived lol but ten gah lol bens one of 3 lol and his 2 sisters are 40 odd and hes 28 big age gap lol

I wouldn't change it for the world. When I tell people how many siblings I have, they always ask "Irish? Catholic?" and my reply is always both :D LOL... Growing up, cause my brothers are all quite older than me, I had 3 nephews who were 3 - 6 years younger than me, and they were more like brothers. My house ALWAYS had at least 4 people in it, and when we were ALL in it was MADNESS. lol

OH knows I expect a large family... I mean, I wouldn't want to go to my parents extreme, but at least 2 (plus princess) would keep me happy :D

Are you an only child then Linds??

I wouldn't change it for the world. When I tell people how many siblings I have, they always ask "Irish? Catholic?" and my reply is always both :D LOL... Growing up, cause my brothers are all quite older than me, I had 3 nephews who were 3 - 6 years younger than me, and they were more like brothers. My house ALWAYS had at least 4 people in it, and when we were ALL in it was MADNESS. lol

OH knows I expect a large family... I mean, I wouldn't want to go to my parents extreme, but at least 2 (plus princess) would keep me happy :D

Are you an only child then Linds??

lol nope me and my older sister emma who is erm 4 years older then me ish lol i think lol

Do you get on with your sister?

as kids no lol she used to bash me around tie me up etc lol and i remember breaking her ribs by jumping on her :haha: but the past few years we have got on really well go away on hol a lot with them

Same with us, me and my two little sisters would bicker so much, we shared a room until I was 20!!! Now two of us are in our 20's and one is nearly 18, we get on MUCH better. My mum always said we would aswell!!

Same with us, me and my two little sisters would bicker so much, we shared a room until I was 20!!! Now two of us are in our 20's and one is nearly 18, we get on MUCH better. My mum always said we would aswell!!

my sister was a bitch to me as a kid she used to lock me in the room by tying the dressing gown cord around my handle and then the other end around the airing cupboard hand so when i tried to get out i got the other door opening to stop me!

Eek! We never did anything like that... it was more just... arguing and hair pulling! The middle sister was the naughtiest, but thats normal

Eek! We never did anything like that... it was more just... arguing and hair pulling! The middle sister was the naughtiest, but thats normal

dad was in the raf so worked long hours n mum worked days so she was in charge of me lol also used to tie my hands and legs togetehr with my pjs!

Eek!!

Right I'm off to lie on the sofa until OH comes home. Going to steal Princess's DVD player so I can watch DVDs... must finish Roswell before end of week :D

Chat tomorrow ladies

So fed up. After rining about 5 times because nobody was giving me my blood results. On one phone call the nurse just told me "go ahead and take clomid, dont bother about the results". So I went upstairs and checked my letters and it stated clearly that before I began it I had to get go ahead after they reviewed my blood results so I rang back and had to speak to an answer machine again. Then still no call back. After 5 calls I was told yes I did need the results and not to start the clomid yet. The nurse said she had made mistake. Still no call back and time was getting on. Then I got the call really late apparently Dr Summers had been in a meeting and the nurse rang me not him. I don't even know if I am even allowed to speak to him. Anyway she said dont take the clomid...why not i asked...because my FSH level was 44.1 she replied!!!! How can it be this high when when I had it done at doctors it was only 10.9 and it just seemed like it was all rushed, she didnt even want to give me the levels until i asked and then she asked me why i needed them!!! So now I have paid for clomid and i am not allowed to take it. Then she told me to deal with Ema another nurse and nobody else from now on. I feel like a reject and am lay in bed depressed and fed up with the wlaorld. I have given my OH all my letters from the clinic and he said he will ring and speak to the doctor today because i am sick of it all now. He cant understand why my levels have gone from 10.9 to 44.1. I had them done at the doctors last time when they were 10.9. I keep on thinking that they have made this figure up or that I have been switched with another woman. It cant be my results....IT CANT BE!

What should I do/? Feel so depressed

So fed up. After rining about 5 times because nobody was giving me my blood results. On one phone call the nurse just told me "go ahead and take clomid, dont bother about the results". So I went upstairs and checked my letters and it stated clearly that before I began it I had to get go ahead after they reviewed my blood results so I rang back and had to speak to an answer machine again. Then still no call back. After 5 calls I was told yes I did need the results and not to start the clomid yet. The nurse said she had made mistake. Still no call back and time was getting on. Then I got the call really late apparently Dr Summers had been in a meeting and the nurse rang me not him. I don't even know if I am even allowed to speak to him. Anyway she said dont take the clomid...why not i asked...because my FSH level was 44.1 she replied!!!! How can it be this high when when I had it done at doctors it was only 10.9 and it just seemed like it was all rushed, she didnt even want to give me the levels until i asked and then she asked me why i needed them!!! So now I have paid for clomid and i am not allowed to take it. Then she told me to deal with Ema another nurse and nobody else from now on. I feel like a reject and am lay in bed depressed and fed up with the wlaorld. I have given my OH all my letters from the clinic and he said he will ring and speak to the doctor today because i am sick of it all now. He cant understand why my levels have gone from 10.9 to 44.1. I had them done at the doctors last time when they were 10.9. I keep on thinking that they have made this figure up or that I have been switched with another woman. It cant be my results....IT CANT BE!

What should I do/? Feel so depressed

im not sure hunni but wanted to give you:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

thanks I feel so depressed

just read that the higher the fsh level the less chance of working and women as it goes by how many eggs you have left if the fsh is over 40 they wont offer ivf in the uk apparently something about menepouse or if under 40 premeture ovarian failure

I know but they must have switched me with somebody else...dont want to get up...want to just die in bed

it must just because this period was light and i had no cramps but last period when level was 10.9 i had major cramps. remember when i told u about me in cinema it was like onset of labour so bad but this time hardly any cramping and hardly and blood came out. maybe i am getting the menopause early...im f...ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->