**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Do you think they could have made a mistake and got my switched with another woman?

Do you think they could have made a mistake and got my switched with another woman?

maybe hun how old are you again? ot says the good thing is that egg donation can work and you can get preg with a high fsh level

i wanted my clomidddddddd i wanted to take it....its not fair not fair:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:

where does it say this?
you know what nobody has even rang me...like not even the bloody doctor to explain any of this...i was just told by a nurse and then that was that. my head hurts...i feel like punching somebody

where does it say this?
you know what nobody has even rang me...like not even the bloody doctor to explain any of this...i was just told by a nurse and then that was that. my head hurts...i feel like punching somebody

bens finding it all on line for you i could of lied and said its fine take clomid etc but i wouldnt want you to harm any chances you could have by takin g the clomid if fsh is already high working in overdrive already

Why cant we just get what we want. We are good people and we have good loving partners. We dont do drugs or beat up children. Lifes not fair. Such a struggle.

Why cant we just get what we want. We are good people and we have good loving partners. We dont do drugs or beat up children. Lifes not fair. Such a struggle.

oi mrs stop it your going to get your baba and this will have all been soooo worth it same as me we will get out babies as will faer

yes fsh is like a throttle on a car. when the woman is older you have to put your foot down more and give the car more gas but for a younger woman she needs only put her food down a touch and her gas will be less. My car needs a full service and mot!

yes fsh is like a throttle on a car. when the woman is older you have to put your foot down more and give the car more gas but for a younger woman she needs only put her food down a touch and her gas will be less. My car needs a full service and mot!

do you pay for the bridge center? i think its ridiculouse nobody has told you anything:growlmad:

Yes I paid £200 just for 3 blood tests. Yes I know Martyn is furious and he has taken all my folder to work and is ringing and demanding to speak to Doctor Summers. I said I wasnt going to get up and he couldnt believe it. He said this is not like you. I said Ive had enuf cos I just feel like a reject to them. It was a struggle to even get the results of them and then it was like a rush and fob of. Cant explain it but they have made me feel sh..t!! I dont even feel like i want to speak to them. Martyn said i shouldnt feel like this and they should make you feel you can speak to the doctor but i feel like im not even allowed to. dont know why i am meant to speak to. everybody says different stuff and it confuses me. I think they hate older women because they cant get money off them for ivf cos we are too old ete etc ..thats how i feel

Yes I paid £200 just for 3 blood tests. Yes I know Martyn is furious and he has taken all my folder to work and is ringing and demanding to speak to Doctor Summers. I said I wasnt going to get up and he couldnt believe it. He said this is not like you. I said Ive had enuf cos I just feel like a reject to them. It was a struggle to even get the results of them and then it was like a rush and fob of. Cant explain it but they have made me feel sh..t!! I dont even feel like i want to speak to them. Martyn said i shouldnt feel like this and they should make you feel you can speak to the doctor but i feel like im not even allowed to. dont know why i am meant to speak to. everybody says different stuff and it confuses me. I think they hate older women because they cant get money off them for ivf cos we are too old ete etc ..thats how i feel

id demand your money back that treatemnt is ridiculouse:growlmad::growlmad:

Do you think they have got me mixed up with somebody else though? Martyn says no they couldnt do that, but I wonder. hmmmmm

Do you think they have got me mixed up with somebody else though? Martyn says no they couldnt do that, but I wonder. hmmmmm

i dont think so tbh hun not a center like that if they had made up a result it would of been one they can use to get more mnoney off you if anything

yeah thats true. they could have said it was like a 24 year olds level about 6 or something and said yes your eggs are fine and have 3 courses of ivf taking all my russian doll money off me the b...ds haha

i am being silly. but i am in shock. its quite an eye opener to find out 44.1 Wow!! My egg reserve pretty poor.

but i need to look forwards and think of benefits now...at least I have it clean cut and closure on whether my eggs are ok and at least i dont have to keep torturing myself thinking i would feel guilty if i didnt do a few courses of ivf with my own eggs. now i know that there is only one way, one option, my eggs are caput and duff so therefore i now know my way forward with no guilt about having to try with my own eggs. i can now have a clear conscious knowing that my ONLY option is donor. So why am i lay in bed depressed and pathetic. stupid woman! Im getting up!!!!

I am making myself a milky coffee and I am going to smile and be happy!

I love you Lindsey and Ben! :kiss:

ty ty ty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"