**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Bitttttttch! Can you slap her face for me pls and tell her thats for making me consufed and for getting you! Tell her to stay away for us all. This is her last visit. She has a single journey with no bloody return!

well just seen ff has given me an esitmated ov date of december 18th late december if soy cuts it any more this cyclle will be on track for xmas day bfp

v tearfull atm just found out cheepest day we can get our flight to germany is december 15th in the evening:cry: so i miss out on both my bday on the 18th and xmas and new year with my family and wont see them until ben can drive and then will only be a few days:cry: havent left home before and im such a mummys girl

I know exactly how you feel. I love my home too Linds and I feel so much safer here. So sorry you will miss all that but your mum will understand I'm sure x

I know exactly how you feel. I love my home too Linds and I feel so much safer here. So sorry you will miss all that but your mum will understand I'm sure x

wont be my home anymore my home will be in germany from the 15th december:cry:

Listen Lindsey you will be ok. Trust me, you have Ben and he will take good care of you. You will soon make it your home and you will look back and wonder why you felt this way. Homes are homes when people feel comfy and feel they belong there. And you belong with Ben so stop worrying. :hugs:

Listen Lindsey you will be ok. Trust me, you have Ben and he will take good care of you. You will soon make it your home and you will look back and wonder why you felt this way. Homes are homes when people feel comfy and feel they belong there. And you belong with Ben so stop worrying. :hugs:

think its af n hormones gettign to me:cry:

linds hun not completely the same cause i i didnt leave the country, but i moved away from my parents to be with my oh, i see them on average every 3 months and thats just for 2 nights, i havent spent my birthday, christmas or new year with them with 4 years :( but it gets easier.

sorry witch got you, but december is going to be your month

linds hun not completely the same cause i i didnt leave the country, but i moved away from my parents to be with my oh, i see them on average every 3 months and thats just for 2 nights, i havent spent my birthday, christmas or new year with them with 4 years :( but it gets easier.

sorry witch got you, but december is going to be your month

thanks hun i think im gonna have a tearfull few weeks everytime ben mentions it i burst into tears:cry:

:hugs:

honestly i know how you feel and when i moved here i was crying all the time, but it makes it more special when you do get to see family. the things we do for love!!!

I'm sorry!!

I've spent ALL day in bed. I've had some cramps today... Hoping they are good cramps, lol. The *voice* in my head is still telling me november... I'm sure it's just myself telling myself what I want to hear though. I'm going to get my friend to do another tarot reading for me at the weekend.

I'm sorry!!

I've spent ALL day in bed. I've had some cramps today... Hoping they are good cramps, lol. The *voice* in my head is still telling me november... I'm sure it's just myself telling myself what I want to hear though. I'm going to get my friend to do another tarot reading for me at the weekend.

lol its ok everythings setting me off today. thats your pma at work hun:thumbup:

In about 9 days I should know... And it's going to be a very long 9 days methinks!

How does your family feel about you moving away?

In about 9 days I should know... And it's going to be a very long 9 days methinks!

How does your family feel about you moving away?

they are ok with it lol my dad commented on my fb status "yay an early xmas prezzy for us" lol

Lol awwww. They'll miss ya.

I'm a right daddys girl, I love going back to see them

I love my mum but we didn't bond very well until I was in my teens... I would always go running to daddy lol. but there were 10 of us, 2 after me, so I guess while I was little I had two other little un's to compete with...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->