**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Or SHE yes :lol: She might get a complexion if we keep calling her him :dohh: Its funny though we have just kinda got into a habit of saying him...only 3wks and 6days until our scan so hopefully we will find out intime for xmas :)

Oh no hon :hugs: just remember whenever you feel :sad1: this is a good move :thumbup: hard yes life is never easy but the best thing for you and ben and your future together!

I had Thai Green curry with Egg Fried Rice but didn't dare get Cookie Dough too but wished I had now....there's a little space left in there hahaha

Oh no hon :hugs: just remember whenever you feel :sad1: this is a good move :thumbup: hard yes life is never easy but the best thing for you and ben and your future together!

everything is setting me off lately feel like a emotianal wreck atm lol

Awww Linds :hugs: don't feel down. It will all work out for the best. I feel it in my heart. Don't be scared. We are all so strong on here. Look how we persevere and go on and on. Our willpower is incredible!!!! xxx :kiss:

Awww Linds :hugs: don't feel down. It will all work out for the best. I feel it in my heart. Don't be scared. We are all so strong on here. Look how we persevere and go on and on. Our willpower is incredible!!!! xxx :kiss:

just a v big event december is my growing up mth lol
got married last yr and this yearmoving out

Morning ladiessss

SERIOUS heartburn again last night, OH had to get me the largest glass of milk he could find :D

it's gone now, i've only had it at night time.

got up this morning and found my cat had been sick on my front room floooor :( so i gotta mop it in a minute, going to finish my tea first.

how are you all this cold morning?

I've just put the heating on. Martyn keeps turning it down lol. Sat here with a milky coffee cuddling Missy one of the Pugs. She is so clingy and insecure and wants to sit with me all day cuddling, but I love it lol. Watching Jeremy Kyle with 4 dogs and a parrot and still in my jim jams....I have brushed my teeth though! haha

my cat is lay on my lap... i dont want to disturb him but i need to get ready for work early today cause a firein town is delaying buses... gah"!! lol

i love pets.

Morning Lovely Ladies :kiss:

Faerie just gotta know is heartburn on an eve the norm for you? or is it summat new? :)

Linds hon December is a great growing up month :) I`m not sure I have one :lol: I got engaged in December, moved out in November, had Oliver in October, eventually got married in July and will be having this LO in April/May :dohh: It will be the best move you have every made trust me :) It was just two weeks after my 19th birthday when we bought this house and we are still here today :) (am now 28)

MissyMoo I would have bought the desert as well :rofl: preggo or no you just gotta have a pud :)

Ladies I have another chest infection and possibly a viral infection too....dr also thinks I may have thrush on my toungue again :dohh: cant have antibiotics again so soon as preggo so I have stuff for thrush on toungue, an inhaler to help with breathing/chest and some paracetamols :( My boss didnt seem particularly impressed that I wont be in work until Monday but I let him know I wasnt particulary impressed either than I am ill again :trouble: One a positive note I got my GTT results and I dont have gestational diabetes now however wether that will change when I repeat the test at 26wks is anyones guess :shrug: I dont intend to spend the next 9wks worrying though so I am just going to consider myself as not having GD and if I do at 26wks well at least I will only have 14wks to deal with it before baby Charlie is born :) I just have to psych myself up to repeat the test in 9wks now not happy about this but will do it for myself and my baby....would rather give birth anytime than have another GTT but hey I will be taking DH with me for moral support next time :thumbup:

well i have been getting bits of heartburn before af previous months, but usually a couple of days before af and it's never as bad as it was last night, it burnt my throat.

right am off to work, chat later ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"