**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

feeling yack today not feelings v well head banging throat killing nad went back to bed n slept for almost 3 hours

I used to always get heartburn when preggars lol. I think your cooking a beanie too x

Night night girls I am whacked! x

woke up this morning and my left boob was aching :D it's also gone veiny and usually it's just the right boob thats veiny after ov :D no heartburn this morning, but probably get it this evening.

have been temping the last few days, temp went up slightly yesterday and has stayed the same today, kinda hoping for a dip soon so i can get my hopes up... lol i'm not getting my hopes up yet, i feel it's too early. well i'm trying not to get my hopes up. my head feels like this is it, this is right, but i don't wanna be gutted AGAIN.

Any ladies about?

woke up this morning and my left boob was aching :D it's also gone veiny and usually it's just the right boob thats veiny after ov :D no heartburn this morning, but probably get it this evening.

have been temping the last few days, temp went up slightly yesterday and has stayed the same today, kinda hoping for a dip soon so i can get my hopes up... lol i'm not getting my hopes up yet, i feel it's too early. well i'm trying not to get my hopes up. my head feels like this is it, this is right, but i don't wanna be gutted AGAIN.

Any ladies about?

im here ish woke up with a bizotch of headache again

oh dear linds :( thats one thing i havent had yet but i can't stand headaches. i get them really bad when i get a cold, i suffer from Neuralgia when i have a cold and i can't really do much :(

any plans for today hun?

oh dear linds :( thats one thing i havent had yet but i can't stand headaches. i get them really bad when i get a cold, i suffer from Neuralgia when i have a cold and i can't really do much :(

any plans for today hun?
i think mines to do with stress have 26 days till i move:cry: yeh going up the town the afternoon with my bessy but thats about it may treat myself to a happy meal lol. how about you?

have work in a bit, then going to lay in bed watching children in need with princess. she's got to wear spots and stripes at school today and looked really cute.

Ahhhh can't stand the cold.

Have been discussing our wedding today... Can't decide on Bridesmaids cause I have 3 sisters and OH has 2... and 6 is too many... but they will get jealous? :(

Ahhhh can't stand the cold.

Have been discussing our wedding today... Can't decide on Bridesmaids cause I have 3 sisters and OH has 2... and 6 is too many... but they will get jealous? :(

i had 4 little bridesmiads from age 8 down to 6 weeks lol 2 page boys and 4 older bridesmiads lol it doesnt matter how many you have end of day if you want those close to you to be involved then why not its your day your rules your way just dont do what i did and end up stresseing over stupid lil things lol

my sishad the darker dress as was maid of honour lol and the 2 page boys were too busy running around the back field forthe photos lol but this was my bridal party

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 5
ben said if we have all 6, it won't be as special to princess :( lol

right, off to work, chat later, hope you have a lovely daaaay xx

Hey Ladies :hugs:

Faerie I had two of each :) Well my sister was a bridesmaid and wore gold (I have two sisters but only asked one) and my god-daughter was flower girl and she wore ivory :) Then Oliver and our god-son were page boys wearing matching suits and matching gold ties with David (DH) Depends on what sort of wedding you want but sometimes I think less is more and I agree with your OH am afraid it may take the magic of being a bridesmaid away from princess if she is one of many :(

Have a nice time in town Linds have a happy meal for me too :dohh:

How are you MissyMoo hon :shrug:

Me a little depressed today....still feeling sick and my cough his just awful BUT on a more positive note I am 17wks pregnant today :dance:

I am tired Madly. Hope everyone is ok?

Sorry you are feeling depressed. x

me too hon :( cough cough cough cough blah blah blah blah....its getting a bit silly now :sad1: and its getting me down!

me too hon :( cough cough cough cough blah blah blah blah....its getting a bit silly now :sad1: and its getting me down!

I know Madly it is really not fair. You have spent more time poorly than well during this pregnancy. I think Charlie is taking all your vitamins and your imune system must be down. :wacko:. I really hope you are better for Christmas my lovely. :flower::thumbup:

Thank you hon thats is lovely of you :hugs:

I certainly think baby Charlie will be wondering what the hell is going on every time I nearly choke :dohh: That blooming train HAS got to stop at my station sometime :shrug: I know I am so very lucky to be given such an amazing gift and I guess whilst TTC will all focus on our :bfp: and seeing those two lines we hardly give a thought to how we will feel once we get there :wacko: I said to DH last night that sickness never even occured to me....goodness knows why not its a very common sympton :wacko: I have upset my colleagues and one has even taken the hump with me cause I am :sick: from work again and I never intended to upset anyone :nope: Whats a girl to do.....My dream to become a mummy again has being fulfilled but all I seem to do is upset everyone :sad1: am glad I have you Ladies :hugs: I dont know what I would do without you :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->