**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

That's ok hun. You should just forget what they think because they must be pretty thoughless and sellfish to even get mad at you. The main thing is you and baby Charlie. You have your priorities right so just stop worrying about all them. They can't sack you for sickness; it's illegal and you could take them to court. So let them be grumpy and miserable and sellfish and you stay at home and keep warm. You have done nothing wrong :hugs:

Martyn's gone out to play squash and I've just had a lovely lovely relaxing bath. I lay in there for ages soaking up the bath foam. Mmmm I feel fresh as a daisy now and but still tired. I am about to do an Asda Online Shop. Martyn's bringing us KFC back at 7.30pm. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy! Can't wait. Oh and I asked him in my best "I'm so pathetic and ikkle and I know you will do anything for me when I act like this voice" if he could get me a Ikkle Ikkle bottle of Chardonnay from the Squash Club on his way home. Medicinal purposes naturally. Oh well you can't blame a girl for trying.

I have not eaten all day so I am ravenously hungry so much so that even the sponge looked appetising in the bathroom

:rofl:

Hey girls! I know you don't really talk about the predictions much in here anymore, but I'm hoping that you guys can chime in on what you think Cheri means by her reading for me?? Do you think she got me confused? I let her know we had a daughter that will be 2 in January, and that we were currently TTC #2. This was the start of her reading to me...

"They show this baby to be a GIRL:) congrats to you guys on your pregnancy!"

She didn't tell me a Conception month/EDD, nothing.. and I'm not pregnant yet. In fact, I just got my first + OPK yesterday for this cycle, so we're just starting the BDing and should O in a day or so... She's acting like I'm already pregnant? It's weird. I think she got me confused?

I think she got you confused erin hon :dohh: I think I would email her back for clarification :thumbup:

Thank you MissyMoo hon :hugs:

DH is back now....with tea tomato soup and fresh rolls, no kfc for us lucky you :) and def no chardonnay....I would love a nice cold glass of JP chenet chardonnay right now :lol:

I get to spend the whole weekend with DH and that always makes me feel better even if we are all full of germs right now :rofl:

Erin - Well it does sound to me like she has got you muddled up with somebody else hun. When she did my reading she went into depth about what the baby would look like and what age they would be when they marry etc etc. Did she not go into depth in this way for you?

What I would be inclinded to do is to email her explaining you are not pregnant and that you are just doing OPK's and ask her if she has got you muddled up.

The only other thing I can think of is that she could mean you will get pregnant from this cycle. Are you absolutely sure you are in the middle of your cycle just now. You couldn't have made a mistake and actually be later than you thought could you?

Madly - You sound so in love with David. It's lovely. I feel so so in love with Martyn too and he feels the same. Aren't we LUCKY! A lot of people don't have that closeness. I think its the BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!

Erin - Well it does sound to me like she has got you muddled up with somebody else hun. When she did my reading she went into depth about what the baby would look like and what age they would be when they marry etc etc. Did she not go into depth in this way for you?

What I would be inclinded to do is to email her explaining you are not pregnant and that you are just doing OPK's and ask her if she has got you muddled up.

The only other thing I can think of is that she could mean you will get pregnant from this cycle. Are you absolutely sure you are in the middle of your cycle just now. You couldn't have made a mistake and actually be later than you thought could you?

Yes, she did go into full depth, and I even told her that that sounds like my daughter now, I was just confused by what she said about showing this baby to be a girl, and congrats on your pregnancy... weird.
I did email her back, this morning at 7 am, and she hasn't responded..
I am sure I'm not pregnant now, I had AF on the 2-6th or so (and I had tested negative for 3 days prior to her showing up), and I was due to O on Monday, but I O'd early, luckily I caught it on the OPK yesterday.. so I don't know, I just wish she'd respond to me.. I'm impatient... haha
:wacko:

Erin - Yes I am the same haha. I am sure she will respond to you soon. She was always really good at getting back to me when I was in contact with her. Although she did get mine wrong along with a lot of the others, she was always very friendly and nice. Let us know what she says when she does get back. Good luck! x

Madly - You sound so in love with David. It's lovely. I feel so so in love with Martyn too and he feels the same. Aren't we LUCKY! A lot of people don't have that closeness. I think its the BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!

yes hon I agree :) Me and David arent lucky in anything except love :cloud9:

Erin - Yes I am the same haha. I am sure she will respond to you soon. She was always really good at getting back to me when I was in contact with her. Although she did get mine wrong along with a lot of the others, she was always very friendly and nice. Let us know what she says when she does get back. Good luck! x

I will do!! Thanks for responding! :flower:

hey ladies...

the heartburn is back! also lots of AF style cramps - am not due for another 6 or 7 days. Also pinches in my side. Felt very sick at work, but couldn't budge it.

Don't wanna get my hopes up,,.... AM ONLY 8DPO!! I was SO tempted to buy HPTs today

hey ladies...

the heartburn is back! also lots of AF style cramps - am not due for another 6 or 7 days. Also pinches in my side. Felt very sick at work, but couldn't budge it.

Don't wanna get my hopes up,,.... AM ONLY 8DPO!! I was SO tempted to buy HPTs today

il get mine up for you then lol

hehe

noooooo lol cause i dint wanna let you down

i do have back ache aswell though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g