**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

i havent watched it in like... 4 years, lol. but princess had to learn about it in school today and wants to watch it.

:cry: same here and I have all these hormones floating around too :dohh:

wonder if our charity will be on tonight (children in need gave us some funding for a play worker :)) they were on the local news last night :)

I know hon and I was THAT depressed and ill this morning I forgot :dohh: how bad is that :blush: An onion though I think have been conned with that one esp since baby Charlie is about 14-15cm now from head to bum :shrug: just cant get my head around it at all!

yay a doctor who bit... should be david tennant though. boooo to the new doctor.

I know hon and I was THAT depressed and ill this morning I forgot :dohh: how bad is that :blush: An onion though I think have been conned with that one esp since baby Charlie is about 14-15cm now from head to bum :shrug: just cant get my head around it at all!

doesnt seem that long that you announced ur bfp

oh no Oliver adores the new Dr.....did you know I have the next Dr living right here under my roof :rofl: or at least that what Oliver thinks :)

doesnt seem that long that you announced ur bfp

No it doesnt at all hon :wacko: 1st tri was slow but 2nd tri is flying by....I just want it to be 14th Dec and my scan, I am so impatient :dohh: I think its gone quicker these last few weeks cause have been off work :sick: and time off work always flies by :wacko:

lol. When the new Dr first came into the show, about 4 people told my OH that he looked like him, which didn't please him cause when I first saw the new doctor I said "his face offends me" so now OH thinks I don't fancy him

Linds we'll be 17 weeks in no time hun I know it. :D You'll have a little german beanie.

lol. When the new Dr first came into the show, about 4 people told my OH that he looked like him, which didn't please him cause when I first saw the new doctor I said "his face offends me" so now OH thinks I don't fancy him

Linds we'll be 17 weeks in no time hun I know it. :D You'll have a little german beanie.

lol youl be first ive already got a nickname for my bump lol

oh gosh i havent OH would call me crazy lol he doesnt like the fact i've pretty much chosen names :D haha

i wanted ianto (pronounced like, yanto) but he said the boy would get picked on. we cant decide on boys names. :( i want jacob james, or james colin, jack james.... james has got to be in there. but he doesn't like it as a first name. i'd love it to be an irish name but he said it wouldn't sound right with our surname.

if i have a girl ever she's going to be called alice irene :D

oh gosh i havent OH would call me crazy lol he doesnt like the fact i've pretty much chosen names :D haha

i wanted ianto (pronounced like, yanto) but he said the boy would get picked on. we cant decide on boys names. :( i want jacob james, or james colin, jack james.... james has got to be in there. but he doesn't like it as a first name. i'd love it to be an irish name but he said it wouldn't sound right with our surname.

if i have a girl ever she's going to be called alice irene :D

got our names picked too lol boy noah joseph girl allysa rose

one of my nephews born this year was called noah. at his christening, his cake was noahs arc :D i love that name but for obvious reasons cant use it!! lol

Oliver was nearly called Noah:) but then our friends who had there son 6mths after called him James Noah...did wonder why they kept hassling us to make sure we def werent using Noah :dohh:

I think some people will have summat to say if we are Team :pink: When we tell them we are calling her Charlie!

would it be charlie or charlotte?

i love malachi and patrick. and reuben. :D

Charlotte on birth cert and when we christen her but we will be calling her Charlie

Ahhh. I like that :D I have a friend called Charlotte but she refuses to be called charlie. lol

i was in the bath one day and was drawing on my belly with water lol and ended up out of nowhere wrting noah on it lol and its stuck. i love the name charlotte

Thank you Ladies,

I was thinking its a little too much like my name to begin with but now it just sort of sounds right iykwim We dont have a middle name for her yet we are slightly struggling although its DH decision really :dohh: cause Charlotte is quite long as is our surname so we want something shortish but of course it also needs to go with Charlie :)

Team :blue: Charlie William

Thank you Ladies,

I was thinking its a little too much like my name to begin with but now it just sort of sounds right iykwim We dont have a middle name for her yet we are slightly struggling although its DH decision really :dohh: cause Charlotte is quite long as is our surname so we want something shortish but of course it also needs to go with Charlie :)

Team :blue: Charlie William

charlie anne lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"