**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

im not a v hapy girly tonight have a very familier friend back aka thrush!:growlmad: just had to go get a canisten combi yet again

Oh no hon :hugs:

Wonder if its stress hon like with the move? Thrush can be stress related!

Well hon....you have a new home and a happy future to look foward to so hopefully that stress will lift now :thumbup:

Awww Linds I hope you get rid of her!!

Madly I meant to say how lovely baby Charlie is looking on his scan. Do you have 3 or 4d of him pls? x

morning ladies hope your all well? just dragged myself out of bed didnt wanna get up tooo cold! but we are off to the christmas market today for my bday and bens taking me to choose a pressy as he couldnt decide what to get me:haha:

Hey Linds hope you have a fab time at the Christmas Market. Its very very cold indeed here and snowing in Maidstone so no idea how bad things have gotten in the North!!!!!

Heathrow and Gatwick Airports are closed!!!!

There is ice everywhere and Martyns car looks like a block of ice.

I reckon that you both went at the right time cos I really doubt you would have got there if you hadn't gone when you did hehe.

Love you ladies :kiss: All of you!!!

Still in my jim jams we just :sex: haha. Martyns having a shower and then going of for some kippers.....mmmmmmm kippers for breakfast. I might drag myself upstairs in a minute for a shower but really feel very warm and cosy and lazy looking out at the snow and ice just makes me feel like a lil mole and I wanna stay indoors and warm but Martyn wants to go into town for a bit later so I suppose I will have to go and get ready.

I swear I have reverted back into childhood again sometimes hehehe

Hey Linds hope you have a fab time at the Christmas Market. Its very very cold indeed here and snowing in Maidstone so no idea how bad things have gotten in the North!!!!!

Heathrow and Gatwick Airports are closed!!!!

There is ice everywhere and Martyns car looks like a block of ice.

I reckon that you both went at the right time cos I really doubt you would have got there if you hadn't gone when you did hehe.

Love you ladies :kiss: All of you!!!

Still in my jim jams we just :sex: haha. Martyns having a shower and then going of for some kippers.....mmmmmmm kippers for breakfast. I might drag myself upstairs in a minute for a shower but really feel very warm and cosy and lazy looking out at the snow and ice just makes me feel like a lil mole and I wanna stay indoors and warm but Martyn wants to go into town for a bit later so I suppose I will have to go and get ready.

I swear I have reverted back into childhood again sometimes hehehe

yeh we were just saying that earlyer its a nightmare out there we skipped the market after we trudged thru soggy snow lol ended up coming home renting some dvds and making a pizza! lol i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lounging in my jim jams :cloud9: ive been having awful cramps the last two days not af style just aschey cramps i know it aint preg as we only dtd 5 days b4 ov blah! :dohh: hope your all well tonight madly and baby charlie ? frogger? ee love you ladies like a second fam:kiss: im getting soft in my now old age 25 today! eek

:wave:

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Lindsey......Happy birthday to you!!!! And many more....

Here is your pressie :cake: :flower:

Hey guess what! Our Squash Club Christmas Party was cancelled due to all snow and dj couldn't get there so we have decided to have our own little party here. Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodles and a bottle of Wine! :munch::drunk: haha

We are funny because we are glad in a way that it's been cancelled cos we are quite happy sitting in, both in our jim jams and in the warmth with our doggies. :loopy:

But to be fair we did walk into Maidstone today. Me in my welly bobs haha. 3 hours walking around and snow was just getting worse and worse by second but we had a lovely time. I got some more pressies. I got Laicee my grandaughter a really cute very bright Purple Pinafore dress with matching top and tights from House of Fraser in SALE and they are Pumpkin Patch! They were such a good price that I just couldn't resist. Love a bargain I do! hehe

What you ladies up to tonight, Madly, Linds, Faer, Frogger? We are watching Family Guy now. My boobs are really really REALLY really HURTING me but I think its cos I am eating so much and all the weight has now decided to go on my boobs lol! So not fair. Why does it always go on my boobs. When I take my bra off they are so heavy and hurt. :cry:

Apart from that I am ok and happy :smug: and I am not going to let my boobs spoil my mood......go away heavy hurting boobies....I don't love you anymore!

Happy belated Birthday for yesterday hon :cake: Hope you had a lovely day :hugs:

Missymoo sounds like heaven spending day in jim-jams :)

Well I was working but sick last night with the worst cough so I didnt feel much like doing owt cause I couldnt stop choking....better today though and am taking Oliver to panto this aft :wohoo: we are going to see Cinderella :) Cant wait!

We only got a tiny dusting of snow here in Leeds after been told we wouldnt get it ayt all so business as usual :dohh: Only two more days of work before hols :dance: Just Monday and Wednesday then not back in until the following Wednesday :wohoo: looking forward to putting my feet up A LOT :lol:

MissyMoo I havent had my 4d scan yet....going to book for end of Jan :wohoo: cant bloody wait :rofl:

Have a good day Ladies

XxX

:hi: morning ladies!

Madly.....Charlies a banana now!!!! yay:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

haha look what it says...I weight a pound, wow a whole pound, thats like heavier than Kate Moss :rofl:

Lindsey you need to change your "I move to Germany today" You are there hehe x

But it says so underneath your ticker

I weight a pound? Wow! That's like an entire pound heavier than Kate Moss! hehe

hey ladies hope your all well. af has landed for me today v early wasnt due till xmas day:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->