**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Awww shes such a bitch but at least she won't be with you for xmas day Linds! Apart from that hon how are you? Madly how are you? We've just had a massive argument but now we've made up and hes just told me he wants to get married in Summer lol

Hey Ladies :wave:

MissyMoo hon bless ya :hugs: Me and David are always having mini arguments but enjoy making up :lol:

So sorry the witch landed Linds hon :hugs:

Awww shes such a bitch but at least she won't be with you for xmas day Linds! Apart from that hon how are you? Madly how are you? We've just had a massive argument but now we've made up and hes just told me he wants to get married in Summer lol
feel absalute shit sick dizzy my thorats all bunged up and only just now trying to eat sumin but the taste is making me want to heave it back up:cry: feel absalute crap and just want my mum lol

Hey ladies just a quick one, running late for work already! went home at the weekend and got completely snowed in, but nottingham had nothing so when i came back from my mums it was weird! AF is due today/tomorrow, expecting her cause we managed to BD twice, only once anywhere near fertile period, and i've drank so much the last couple of weeks!

Hope you're all lovely and well, will be back tomorrow to read up everything properly, going away again tonight, so busy :(

xxxxxxx

Hey hon :hugs:

How are you? I have ANOTHER damn chest infection :dohh:

ill have slept most the day and my temp keeps going up and down last i checked was 38.60:shrug: ive no idea what a high temp is but ima worryer so as normal i am on worry mode lol. sorry you have another chest infection hun i think im heading towards one myself:cry:

Hey Linds!!!! :hugs: We are gonna get preggo together I know it. Your fs appointment is around same time as my initial consultation and I have a really weird feeling. I can feel it hon!

Madly hey hon how are you feeling tonight? I hope you feel better soon :hugs:. If you can just hang in there girl cos you know your giving all the good healthy to lovely lil baby Charlie so you have to suffer for ! Your immune system is good but you are giving Charlie all the goodness and this is leaving you with the left overs. You are strong and I know you will be ok! Hang in there. I know its hard x

Thanks MissyMoo hon :hugs:

Am in good spirits but the cough is nasty :( I am working tomorrow and then am not back until the Wednesday after so am going to rest up over Christmas and eat lots of crap :rofl:

Hey Linds!!!! :hugs: We are gonna get preggo together I know it. Your fs appointment is around same time as my initial consultation and I have a really weird feeling. I can feel it hon!

Madly hey hon how are you feeling tonight? I hope you feel better soon :hugs:. If you can just hang in there girl cos you know your giving all the good healthy to lovely lil baby Charlie so you have to suffer for ! Your immune system is good but you are giving Charlie all the goodness and this is leaving you with the left overs. You are strong and I know you will be ok! Hang in there. I know its hard x

hope so hun i think ive messed myself up even worse tho by taking soy af shouldnt of arrived 5 days earlyer and its really really dark red and clotty usualy a watery pinky red:shrug:

Whats happening at xmas with you hon? Its just me n Martyn this year. My girls are with their boyfriends this year. Last year they were with us. I was a bit upset but now I am looking forwards to some peace. Last year was just constant cleaning, cooking and washing up lol. And we had no control over the tv and we were totally washed out by 6pm and feel asleep!!!

So a VERY peaceful xmas then next year, next xmas we will be bringing out baby Lilly into the world just before xmas and I know Lindsey will have a lil baby too! I can feel it! x

Whats happening at xmas with you hon? Its just me n Martyn this year. My girls are with their boyfriends this year. Last year they were with us. I was a bit upset but now I am looking forwards to some peace. Last year was just constant cleaning, cooking and washing up lol. And we had no control over the tv and we were totally washed out by 6pm and feel asleep!!!

So a VERY peaceful xmas then next year, next xmas we will be bringing out baby Lilly into the world just before xmas and I know Lindsey will have a lil baby too! I can feel it! x

not alot just me ben his mum and the dog no prezzys this year but his mums brought me a xbox that should be here after xmas depending on the snow. i so wish that was tru hun but atm finding it v hard to belive atm

:) I love your new siggy :) and YES YOU WILL BE A MUMMY BEFORE THE END OF 2011 :wohoo:

hehe love your new siggy! Now your positive and thats how you should stay! xxx

morning ladies hope you are all well this morning? im off to the doc at 10 ish fed up feeling pants and such a worry wort as it is anyway lol so when my temp goes up and kneck starts hurting panic mode lol

:hi: morning. Hope doc gives you something to make u feel better Linds x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->