**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Well my eldest sister Ann kept on filling my glass and of course I didn't want to upset anybody so I kept on swigging it back haha. I drank lots of water when I got home and fortunately did not suffer in the morning and was up at 7.30am working!!!

I hope Lindseys ok.

So is Oliver excited to be getting a lil bro? x

:lol: well make the most of it hon cause you wont be able to for much longer :thumbup: WELL NOT FOR 9MTHS AT LEAST :rofl:

yes hon Olivers over the moon too :) I was a little nervous as he was hung up on wanting a sister and we felt that he didnt want a brother due to worry over competition esp for daddies affection cause hes a daddies boy however he was chuffed.....

We told him about having to go for the scan and apologised we couldnt make his nativity (the times clashed but MIL went instead!) and how important it was for baby to be checked and that we had tried to change the appointment but due to Christmas hols they were fully booked and it couldnt wait until after the New Year as baby had to be checked at a certain time in growing and that time was now. He looked like he was going to cry :( I got worried and then asked him if he wanted to see the pics...he smiled and said `yes`....then David said `well you know how we explained that Mummy and Daddy could probably find out if we are having a boy or girl?....well would you like to know if you`re having a brother or sister?`...he said `yes` so DH said `what colours do boys and girls wear?` So Oliver said `boys wear blue and girls wear pink!` so DH held up the blue tigger set we had bought Charlie and Oliver said `am having a brother!` with the biggest grin on his face ever and then he threw himself onto my knee and gave me a big hug....he said `we will be best friends!` :cloud9:

He makes me so proud!

Awwww that is so cute and I am glad Oliver is happy! You will all be such a happy family I know it! Are you having another after Charlie? x

hey ladies just to let you know got here safely -7 and lots o snow on the ground i cried but only when was on the plane and that was more due to fear of flying:haha: hope you are all well xx

:headspin::headspin::juggle::juggle::wohoo::wohoo: Hey Linds! I am so happy you got there ok and you didn't worry. :thumbup:

Are you on here tomorrow? x

Im so f***ed!!!

My eyes feel like P**s holes in the snow!

Will be:sleep: soon! zzzzzzzzz

But glad you are ok and happy for you :hugs:

Im so f***ed!!!

My eyes feel like P**s holes in the snow!

Will be:sleep: soon! zzzzzzzzz

But glad you are ok and happy for you :hugs:

me too hun so tired! gonna go read twilight in bed with a nice cupa tea:haha: will catch up on the thread in the morn x:kiss:

meh goodmorning ladies i ha the worst night sleep ever this flat is sooooooooooo hot and bed was snoring so i feel quite zombie like this morning:haha:

Your bed was snoring:haha:

Awww you mean Ben yeah. Will you be able to have a sleep today hon? x

So glad you guys arrived safetly linds hon :hugs:

No Missymoo Charlie is our last babe :) We are both happy with this so I guess I will be surrounded by men forever :lol:

haha Madly...surrounded by men. Hey guess what I'm cookin up tonight girlies? Toad in the Hole!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm with gravy of course!

I am a Northerner at heart so I have to have gravy with it unlike these bloody southerners haha

haha Madly...surrounded by men. Hey guess what I'm cookin up tonight girlies? Toad in the Hole!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm with gravy of course!

I am a Northerner at heart so I have to have gravy with it unlike these bloody southerners haha

mmmmmmmmmmmmm toad in the hole i cant get english sausages here:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->