**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Im ok Madly my lovely. I just am waiting, waiting but very very happy indeed! xx

oh MissyMoo.....I cant wait am sure this is it for you :hugs: it sounds so right even across bnb I can feel the good vibes about this clinic!

ok so Faerie hon I must tell you MissyMoo is right about the HSG :) Well I had mine on 28th December 2004 (am sure it was the 28th between xmas and new year anyways!) and I got my :bfp: 1st February 2005 :wohoo: The very next cycle :thumbup: I had no issues :blush: but the HSG sort of cleared the path so to speak :) Now another true story....my sister has had approx 7 m/c :( and she has to loose weight and then her fs is going to fit a coil for a few months in order to get her cycles sorted and then the day its removed he is going to do a HSG for no other reason than to clear the way :) She doesnt have any blockages or owt its already been checked but hes doing HSG for the `blow the cobwebs` away reason :thumbup: Hon the procedure doesnt hurt the only uncomfy thing for me was the device they use to open :blush: you know like when you have a smear I forgot what they call them now but I hate that so I think it was more me than owt else iykwim....I am so glad I did it honestly I have a good feeling about it for you hon :hugs:

Linds hon has PS replied yet????? What did you lasy dtd and when exactly was OV you dont know ben may have super spermy and remember it only takes one supersperm :)

How are you MissyMoo hon?

good luck with your scan hun i won't see it until the afternoon.

and i've just lost pma this week, i cant be bothered watching people who don't deserve to be parents become parents when i'd give anything for it. i've read lots of good things about hsg and people getting pregnant after, but my head is in the frame of mind where i believe "why would anything like that happen to me?"

:hi: morning lovely bnb buddies!

Faer - I have also heard amazing stories about ladies having hsg. Somebody once described it as a smear test with a jet wash. Well good luck! I think you are now going the opposite with your emotions and trying to protect yourself from getting hurt. You have mentally developed a shield for yourself where you don't want to get hurt anymore by feeling positive and building yourself up and then only to get knocked back down again. I know the feeling very well. Maybe this shield is a good thing so that you don't get hurt anymore. I also have this shield in many aspects of my life, not just TTC, other stuff like when people are negative around me and I have to avoid them to protect myself or with family things that have happened I have always put my shield up! Sounds like you are doing the same thing!!

:hugs:

good morning ladies hoiw are you are this morning ive just woke up and have so much to do:dohh: will be chcekcing in later to see if baby charlie is pink or blue:hugs: love you all xx

Pink or blue! Yes!!! ohhhh god I am excited now!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Personally I think hes pink!

Lindsey you need to close your Ticker Shop up my lovely and start thinking of your move honey bunny! :thumbup:

Pink or blue! Yes!!! ohhhh god I am excited now!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Personally I think hes pink!

Lindsey you need to close your Ticker Shop up my lovely and start thinking of your move honey bunny! :thumbup:

i think pink too! yeh im going to will just have to wait till i get to germany to finish the sig requests ben needs the laptop today to do his work as his is beeing sent off today just had a weather update of essen and it snowed heavily over night :happydance: oh my gosh just found a webcam of essen borbeck and my god thats a lot os snow
https://guckhin.serveftp.net/local/viewer/view.shtml <look

Well Ladies CHARLIE IS ...........................:blue:

We are so bloody happy :cloud9: seems when I was calling Charlie `him` all these weeks I was right :lol:

Never mind hon :hugs:

We are so bloody happy :lol: another little man is just great!

Linds hon i just wanted to log on before i leave for work and send all my love to you for today :hugs: remember no matter how hard today is your move is for a great future together :) both of you have a safe journey and be back real soon luv you :kiss:

Linds hon i just wanted to log on before i leave for work and send all my love to you for today :hugs: remember no matter how hard today is your move is for a great future together :) both of you have a safe journey and be back real soon luv you :kiss:

thank you hun will pop on once we get to the flat if its not too late x

Madly - Charlie is blue!!! hehe Aww I bet your happy yes! Over the moon. It's wonderful!

Lindsey - I will be thinking of you moving today and everything will be ok so don't start worrying xxx

Madly - Charlie is blue!!! hehe Aww I bet your happy yes! Over the moon. It's wonderful!

Lindsey - I will be thinking of you moving today and everything will be ok so don't start worrying xxx

Thanks hun hope you well xx

Im ok ta. Went to London last night to meet my 2 elder sisters and had a meal so we didnt get back till 1am. Coooor blimey they can drink!

Missing you already Linds :hugs: I hope you are both safe on your journey :thumbup:

MissyMoo...:lol: yes :blue: We are over the Moon and on :cloud9:

Sounds like you had a lovely eve....did you get :wine: too :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"