**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

No christmas bfp for me ladies AF hit yesterday a day late and has been painful all night, I also have a poorly cat so not much sleep! Will be on later properly, hope you're all well xx

sorry af hit you hun:( and sorry but your puddy cat being poorly:nope::hugs:

Awww poooh sorry your ill madly and linds too! Wish I could take your illness away and make you both better :hugs:

Linds how did you get that wax out hon?

ear bud lol but its still blocked cant e=hear anything out it:shrug: must be even more in there then i thought lol

Aww gawd lol....i used a toothbrush when i was little after putting paper down my ear haha

Aww gawd lol....i used a toothbrush when i was little after putting paper down my ear haha

lol i even stuck my finger in to loosen it got the big bit out but there obviously more in there as my ear is still well and truely blocked. ben now has a upset tum so should be a good xmas lol

:wave: Ladies....

Oh no Linds I cant believe Ben is ill too :( make sure you both get plenty of rest before santa comes :)

MissyMoo hon how are you today?

Faerire hon sorry to hear your kitty is poorly :( and so sorry :witch: hit :(

:wave: Ladies....

Oh no Linds I cant believe Ben is ill too :( make sure you both get plenty of rest before santa comes :)

MissyMoo hon how are you today?

Faerire hon sorry to hear your kitty is poorly :( and so sorry :witch: hit :(

santa isnt coming to us this year:( we already had pressys lol got a pan set and a dinner set from his mum and sister and he got me a phone for bday/ xmas

Madly - I am just finishing cleaning last bit of house ready for xmas. No more cleaning now until Monday yay! lol

Faer - Sorry af got you hon and sorry about your poorly cat and hope you have a Merry Xmas

Linds - Are you feeling any better. Any improvement on the ear?

I must remember to defrost the turkey crown tomorrow so I have drawn a picture of a turkey and made a note for myself "REMEMBER TO DEFROST ME" and put it on the Fridge! haha.

God I am strange :rofl:

Madly - I am just finishing cleaning last bit of house ready for xmas. No more cleaning now until Monday yay! lol

Faer - Sorry af got you hon and sorry about your poorly cat and hope you have a Merry Xmas

Linds - Are you feeling any better. Any improvement on the ear?

feeling a wee bit better still sneezing coughing and blah lol but my temos back to normal finaly lol ear still blokced up tho so will be a trip to the ent after xmas me thinks:shrug:

MissyMoo we are having curry for Christmas dinner :) Bhuna, pilau rice, onion bhajis and naan bread for me :wohoo: followed by `THE` biggest Asda extra spesh profiterole gateau :wohoo: cant wait :thumbup:

Bless you Linds...I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

MissyMoo we are having curry for Christmas dinner :) Bhuna, pilau rice, onion bhajis and naan bread for me :wohoo: followed by `THE` biggest Asda extra spesh profiterole gateau :wohoo: cant wait :thumbup:

Bless you Linds...I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

lol just told ben what your having for xmas dinner and his reply was "urghhh" lol

Thanks Ladies :)

We are going to MILs on boxing day for all the trimmings :) However we both didnt wanna spend hours cooking on Christmas Day and would rather spend the time with Oliver playing with his presents etc so we are treating Christmas day as a day of lounging in Pjs etc and are just having lunch and tea as norm :thumbup: I havent been well as you Ladies know so we thought we would take away the stress so we can all rest and relax :thumbup: As I say boxing day will be our Christmas day food wise and we also bought some chicken breast, stuffing, potatoes, beef dripping and yorkies so we can have chicken rolled in stuffing, yummy rosties and yorkies (the best bits of a Christmas dinner :rofl:) over the following days too :dance:

Just drinking Jack Daniels then going bed us! I am not sure what going on upstairs but I have pink staining when wiping and only cd13 but dont give a f**k cos sick of even thinking too much and wondering. hahahaha......I mean this in the most positive way!

I've been so rubbish lately ladies sorry again this is only a quick one i'm doing over time today and have a few bits and pieces to get before work so i'm very busy so wanted to pop in incase i can't tonight I LOVE YOU ALLLL thank you SO much for being here for me this year, I wish we all lived closer and could catch up in IRL! Madly I can't wait for your lil boy to be born and missy and linds, we will get our babies next year I KNOW WE WILL so MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I will prob be on boxing day, hope you ALLLL HAVE WONDERFUL DAAAAAAAAYYYS!! :D love love love xxxx

Love you Faer!!! Its ok don't feel bad we know you love us and our busy! xxx Merry Christmas Eve babes!

:hi: Merry Christmas Eve ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->