**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

hey ladies hopw your all well? and had good crimbos? asfm still feeling yyucky have had a bizotch of a mmheadac he all day and a ikcly tum once again:growlmad:

I`m starving too and I only had a sandwich a few hours ago :dohh:

We are doing great thank you....trying to avoid buying anything else in the sales although I have got some amazing online bargains :lol:

I`m starving too and I only had a sandwich a few hours ago :dohh:

We are doing great thank you....trying to avoid buying anything else in the sales although I have got some amazing online bargains :lol:

lol i just stffed myself full with cabonara:haha:

Am not sure what I`m going to have but it will be with HP sauce whatever I do have.....my craving :rofl: I have HP with EVERYTHING!

:rofl: I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what was the gift? hehe

Well Oliver won a 3d snakes and ladders game, a box of orange matchmakers and a box of maltesers....DH won a lynx shower gel and deodorant set and I won a sweet shop tin of jelly snakes :lol:

Oliver loves ketchup on everything although hes seen me with the HP and I think hes a convert right now........:lol:

hey ladies, in have been super busy again, i don't have time to go on the comp (on my own at least and i dont want oh on here!), once princess is back at school i'll be back. AF has gone and we're going to start Bding tonight. I've thought about my PS reading - again I don't wanna look into it but maybe november is my birth month, I have my HSG end of Jan, so maybe the cycle after that I catch?? It kinda fits. Anyway hope you're all well and looking forward to a new year. Another friend of my mine is going to be a dad, he's only been with his misses since may and spent the last three years suffering depression and taking hard drugs.... my heart shattered when i found out, i'm happy for him, as the reason he started on the depression and drugs was cause his ex who had just had a baby that he was looking after as his own cheated on him and he wasn't alowed to see the child, so i am happy for him but ... meh. lol. you all know how i feel.

love you all and sorry for not being around xxx

hey ladies, in have been super busy again, i don't have time to go on the comp (on my own at least and i dont want oh on here!), once princess is back at school i'll be back. AF has gone and we're going to start Bding tonight. I've thought about my PS reading - again I don't wanna look into it but maybe november is my birth month, I have my HSG end of Jan, so maybe the cycle after that I catch?? It kinda fits. Anyway hope you're all well and looking forward to a new year. Another friend of my mine is going to be a dad, he's only been with his misses since may and spent the last three years suffering depression and taking hard drugs.... my heart shattered when i found out, i'm happy for him, as the reason he started on the depression and drugs was cause his ex who had just had a baby that he was looking after as his own cheated on him and he wasn't alowed to see the child, so i am happy for him but ... meh. lol. you all know how i feel.

love you all and sorry for not being around xxx

:hugs: you need to chnage your tikcer hun lol says you 23 dpo

Since this is about baby predictions I thought I would share mine. I've had three readings, a Jenny, a Gail, and a local friend. All three said that I'd conceive by February but Jenny and the local predict a boy and Gail predicted a girl and a boy on two separate occasions so I'm wondering if the girl refers to my next pregnancy? I will be testing Jan. 15 so wish me luck!

hey Ladies,

just popping in to share this with you all...

How many children will I have?
Will they be boys or girls?
Let your higher self tell you....the needle knows ~ ~ }

Have you wondered how many pregnancies
and whether it will be a girl or a boy?
Let the needle tell you.
Here is a method that may surprise you.
What to do:
Thread a sewing needle and knot it
{see picture above}
(so the needle hangs about 6-10 inches from the knot).
Hold your left hand out, palm down.
Hold the knot in your right hand
with the forefinger and thumb only.
Holding your left hand still,
swing the needle so the needle hits
the inside curve of your thumb
(where the thumb meets the hand) three times.
Then turn your left hand over
and move the right hand over the left,
holding the needle just an inch or so
above the palm of the left hand.
Hold both hands still
and let the needle do the work.

The needle will begin to move:

Circles = girls
Lines = boys
It will stop moving completely in between each pregnancy.
Turn off any fans
and make sure circulating air
is not affecting the reading.
ENJOY!

and everyone of mine have been correct B,B,B,G and waiting for the G/B twins to come true...

well ladies its the end of 2010 this is OUR year coming up faer, missy and frogger we are gonna be mummys by new year next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->