**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

meh morning ladies hope you aall have a good xmas il no doubt still be online lol feel absalute poo still and i think ben has kindly given me his tummy bug on top of it:cry:

Just wanted to pop in and wish all you lovely ladies a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to any of you who wont be around in the next week or so :hugs:

So sorry to hear you now have Bens bug Linds...make sure you rest up plenty :hugs:

Sorry you got Bens bug on top of everything Linds
Madly Merry Xmas and Happy New Year back! I will probably be online anyway though all week. xxx

i think ttc has taken over my mind day and night secong night in a row now i have dreamt of baby things me and ben deciede in my dream last night to go for reusable nappys what i know wont happen as he says they are a waste of time and energy blah

merry chroistmas ladies hope you are all having a good day here to 2011 and OUR babes in arms next chriostmas

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/Steppyville/gingerbread_man_waving_behind_si-1.gif

ben brought me this for xmas hehe i cant find the cable for my cam so took ti from the website

Attachments

• baby clothhes christmas.jpg
    baby clothhes christmas.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
Aw sweet little suit hon :) wont be long until you can fill it with your babe :thumbup:

Ok ty we were talking about going for a nosh up at Macydees lunch time hehe

Hey Ladies :wave:

Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas break :hugs:

Yes Madly we are its awesome...love you very much....all of you !!!!

How have you been? Is Oliver happy with his pressies? Did you enjoy your curry and your boxing day lunch with mum? x

Thank you MissyMoo :hugs: Love you too :kiss:

Yes curry was great although am not sure Charlie agreed :wacko: Oliver was in his element yesterday :lol: makes all the hard work and trailing around worth it just to see his little face on opening his gifts....I could bottle it :cloud9: it would make me damn rich :rofl: We went to MIL yesterday for lunch and then went to our friends house :) They had a get-to-gether all our friends and there kids....they put on a nice buffet and we all played prize games :lol: bingo, chase the ace, a horse racing game it was really great and the surprise gifts they wrapped for the winners were genius :thumbup:

How was your day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->