**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Yes heres to 2011 and our babes in arms!!!!! I know it...I feel it.... though every pore and orofice in my body!!!!!!!! yes yes yes yes yes!!!!:drunk::drunk::drunk::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I will be treating myself to a glass of wine :blush: I got a tiny bottle of my fav! We are having chinese for tea real soon as soon as Oliver has gone to bed which will be real soon :)

I will be treating myself to a glass of wine :blush: I got a tiny bottle of my fav! We are having chinese for tea real soon as soon as Oliver has gone to bed which will be real soon :)

one glass wont do any harm and you gota celebrate new year:happydance:

Aww enjoy your wine ladies....I think I will send Martyn out for some Wine in a sec. Love you all .....happy new year!!!! xxxx

Well I only had one baileys since the night Charlie was concieved (was a drunken one :lol:) and that was boxing day and it was well watered with ice...tbh I did try to get non-alcoholic but no where seemed to have any so I settled for one of those tiny bottle of my fav chardonnay its like a nice glass at the best but thats all I will have prob til hes born now :thumbup:

im only having one ore glass feel sick already lol havent drank for weeks and been ill so i think thats prob why i can feel it going to my head already lol

Aw hon :hugs: I dont drink much normally so am the same except like once or twice a year.....once generally at a big annual bbq in July and then on my works christmas do :winkwink: I really go for it but the rest of the time I stick with a few....I think I might be pissed after one glass of wine this eve....as long as David doesnt expect :sex: as I just dont have the energy :rofl:

Well I think I will stick my boobs in the fridge because they are really bloody murdering me big time. My boobs have gone up about 2 cup sizes but they hurt like mad. I cant even touch them!!! I am 9dpo but I know nothing gonna happen and if it does I will eat my own bra!!! haha

I put it down to all the overeating this xmas. I have put on 4 kilos!!! But I have now got an X-BOX360 Kinect with Sport, Dance and the Fitness and adventure....so 4 games!!! I intend to lose 6 kilos by my transfer and do Wii sport and the xbox things for like ours everyday and me n Martyn are joining Weight Watchers up the road which is every Monday at 7pm.
xxx

I love the new year but I want 2011 to be here like now!! I have so many plans and things and I feel good about it! For all of us!!!!

hope you all have a wonderful new years....:happydance: may all of your dreams come true in the new year...2011 will bring us what our hearts desire....:winkwink:

happy new year ladies love you all xx i a so tired we went to bed b4 midnigt last night yet woke up just after thanks to all the bloody fireworks outside! was up till gone 1 with one petrafied dog

Happy New Year my lovely Ladies :kiss:

May this year make all your :baby: dreams (and any other dreams!) come true :hugs:

heya ladies where are you all??! lol i just had to search for this thread ended up half way down page 2:O

mmmmmmmmmmm apparently admin have had a new year spring clean and moved alot of threads around :rofl: I am finding everything using my cp and my subscribed threads otherwise I am finding I dont have a cat in hells chance of finding owt :loopy:

Hows you?

Hi I always use my cp to find. I am sooooo drained and tired out and feel dizzy, moody and my boobs are murdering me.................

I feel like I could sleep for a year...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->