**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

well ff has now given me a dotted crosshair isntead of the solid one all because my lpis so long my temps still up and im still driping like a tap dont feel preg tho and dont feel like af i coming any time soon:dohh:

When your cycle played up before, how many DPO were you? Since moving to Germany maybe something in your diet has affected it??

I really hope this is it for you hun, do you think you'll test again?

When your cycle played up before, how many DPO were you? Since moving to Germany maybe something in your diet has affected it??

I really hope this is it for you hun, do you think you'll test again?

i norm only get to 16 dpo maximum nah im eating the same stuff here lol im a fussy eater tonight its fish fingers peas and tatty crocets:haha: gonna buy another test if no sign of af tomoz

off out to hand in this stupid paper work fingers crossed thats it now!

fingers crossed :)

I had lots of cm today.. CD11, think I'm gonna ov between today and tomorrow! Have had kinda OV pains aswell. Gonna pounce on OH tonight. I know I probably won't get pregnant until this thing is sorted out, but it won't hurt to try and i'm going to take my Vit C tablets to make sure my egg can at least TRY to implant!! I hope I get my appointment soon, I hate waiting!

How are you all today?

Good luck Lindsey.

I'm jsut feeling super emothional which a day before af I tend to be but this is beyond emotional. Was sobbing from 10 until 1 last night in bed and came on here to find i've upset another lady because i jokingly said she may be expecting twins. I totally freaked her out. Her comment was that she had a scan and was glad there was only one and "she" had me freaked out yesterday. I'm upset because I was referred to as "she" and annoyed with myself.

I know this is probably all in my head. I am an emotional person but one thing I notice is that as soon as I conceive I get super emotional and cry at everything. This has happened to all other pregnancies I have. I worried that I'm just seeing this as a symptom but I can't find any other reason for my outburst. I'm not due af until the 10th feb so it can't be that as normally I only get emotional the day before af comes. Damn these hormones. I feel such a horrible person right now. The first time I was pregnant I got so upset and someone on another baby forum that I told them to F Off and leave me alone and pick on someone else. That person was a mod so I got banned from the forum (my own fault). It was all over a silly post that a teenage girl made up. I read her whole thread and nothing added up. Her dates were all wrong. People were discussing it in a chat and I agreed that it didn't seem right. The mod came on and seen my comment and laid into me about not being supportive. It was all my own fault but I'm now worried that I'm going to be banned from here.

Sorry you're feeling like that babysimpson and I'm so sorry for all your losses! People can be horrible sometimes but I don't think anyone means to be, when they are TTC emotions just get out of control!

I get awfully emotional around AF, thats how I know it's not my month lol

Normally it doesn't bother me at all and af is 2 weeks away so I'm confused as to why i'm feeling this bad so suddenly. I was fine yesterday until I got hime then I just broke down. I'm just being stupid as usual.

You're not being stupid :) TTC is an emotional journey! It's understandable.

Yes babysimpson you are allowed to feel these emotions and that was not fair that you got banned from the other site. I don't think that will happen in here. :hugs:

Hey Missy how you doing today?

I'm going to buy my kitty some piriton today, I know it's for humans but my vet friend (well my friends mum who is a vet) recommended it and i've researched it and it's completely fine to give to cats, I do hope it stops him from scratching, my poor little cat, he's all scabby :( I love him so much

Faerie - I've heard of quite a few cat owners being advised to use that. There is medication that can be got on prescription from vets but its expensive and piriton does exactly the same thing for a lot less. Hope your kitty gets better soon.

MissyMoo - I fully understand the reasons for being banned from the other site as it was because I used foul language against a mod. They did eventually find out that the girl was a fake but that was after I got banned and many others got warnings for conduct. I didn't like the forum as you had to be in the coll gang to get any help or advice. Otherwise, your questions were ignored.

Faer - I am good ty just been hoovering and cleaning. Awww Puriton for you kitty hehe. I hope it works hun!:thumbup:. I am all hot now after hoovering the whole of upstairs. hehe

baby - That site sounds pooh anyway...you're much better off here with us! Stick with us ladies. We'll look after you. We share emotions of all kinds, whether good or bad and if we get down we are all here for one another. Sometimes we use the odd faul language when we get :witch: or when we are still not with a baby after months of trying but hey ho! Naaa stick with us and fook the other site haha. :thumbup:

Right I'm gonna have a nice cup of Hot Chocolate :coffee: and sit and explore the net on my favourite surrogatefinder again looking for a Surrogate Mother again just incase my journey to Alicante goes pear shaped and I get a :bfn:. I have to have a back up plan. Call me mad but I have so far found like 20 ladies that are absolutely lovely, lovely, lovely ladies and they are willing to be a surrogate and they just want expenses. :shrug:

Call me nuts but I need a safety net and this makes me feel kinda comforted in the fact that if 3 goes of Donor Egg IVF fail then I know my womb is sh..te and I have to use another ladies womb.....just borrow it for 9 months :blush:

But it will be all worth it. I am not saying I am negative about my treatment in Spain...I am just keeping my options open and reasurring my mind that IT CANNOT GIVE IN! And reasurring my heart that it has to keep beating and not be BROKEN ifffffffff we fail.

One way or another we will get our :baby:

I think that is a great idea Missy - at least you have an open mind and all that counts at the end of it all is having your baby.

With regards to site, a lot of people left because it was getting ridiculous. Arguments were breaking out everywhere.

hey ladies how are you all? i have cramps that feel similar to af:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->