**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Ohhh that is confusing...but positive really...cm is a sign and so are the boobies maybe test again in a few days. Remember madly didn't get a pos for weeks!:thumbup:

i cant remember if she had faint positives tho:shrug: the test i did 18dpo was neg as neg could be

lindsey, Your symptoms sound good and sometimes it can take longer for the levels to rise in the beginning but once they get going there is no stopping them. Like the others have said and what my doc kept telling me when I was getting faint positives is to try every 2-3 days until you either get a strong positive or af.

Hope its the first one xx

Evening!!

Linds its sounds promising, but don't get your hopes up incase it's just af being evil again. I have my fingers crossed for you though hunny!!

I am so tired today... wanted to get home from work with enough time to BD as we won't be able to tonight but alas, no time!! So OH better be prepared for lots tomorrow and friday :D

Evening!!

Linds its sounds promising, but don't get your hopes up incase it's just af being evil again. I have my fingers crossed for you though hunny!!

I am so tired today... wanted to get home from work with enough time to BD as we won't be able to tonight but alas, no time!! So OH better be prepared for lots tomorrow and friday :D

thanks hunny im not sure what the hells going on lol just know im late and creamy as hell lol alough it seems to of dried up atm probb fromfiddling to much:haha:

Still sounds really good Linds hon and my :bfp: wasnt clear until 20dpo :thumbup: I got what I thought was a faint tbh it was only to my eye because it really was very very faint from something like 8dpo :dohh: If I wasnt scrutinising the damn stick I would have missed the faint line for sure it could hardly be seen and DH def said `nope`

Goodluck this weekend faerie fxed you sneak a sneaky :sex: in :)

Still sounds really good Linds hon and my :bfp: wasnt clear until 20dpo :thumbup: I got what I thought was a faint tbh it was only to my eye because it really was very very faint from something like 8dpo :dohh: If I wasnt scrutinising the damn stick I would have missed the faint line for sure it could hardly be seen and DH def said `nope`

Goodluck this weekend faerie fxed you sneak a sneaky :sex: in :)

ty hun wouldnt i of at least had a line at 18 dpo tho?

Maybe not hon its not impossible...I didnt even get a sniff of a line with Oliver until 22dpo :wacko:

Will keep everything crossed although perhaps not my legs because it kills my poor battered pelvis :rofl: hon I really hope this is it for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Will keep everything crossed although perhaps not my legs because it kills my poor battered pelvis :rofl: hon I really hope this is it for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

me too alough i highly doubtfull it will be after the bfn at 18dpo:shrug: ben jjst told me i need a hobby to stop me toching myself down there all the time lol and hes gonna buy me mittens to stop me:haha:

LMAO :rofl: Wait will you get pregnant hon (or maybe you are!) it comes with some of the creamiest :blush: you have EVER seen in your entire life :haha:

LMAO :rofl: Wait will you get pregnant hon (or maybe you are!) it comes with some of the creamiest :blush: you have EVER seen in your entire life :haha:

thats what this is like seriously creamy its like a tap full of hand lotion leaking from my cervix:haha:

Oh yeah sounds very familiar :rofl: Perfectly normal I had it also with Oliver too and unfortunately for some of us ladies its present although pregnancy :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->