**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

:hi: morning ladies

:hugs: Linds don't give up

:hugs: Faer you too....

You can't leave me :cry:

i cant take it anymore i really did get my hopes up but all for nothing ben thinks ov wasnt when ff says it was and that it was where i had the dip at 6dpo as all temps stay hight ish there:shrug: dunno just cant take the stress of it anymore and no idea when il get to see the fs as insurance hasnt come thru yet

I hope your insurance comes through soon and you see the fs I really do but until then you really musn't give up hon! You were only saying this to faer yesterday...remember the words you sent her. You need to keep positive!!! :hugs:

I hope your insurance comes through soon and you see the fs I really do but until then you really musn't give up hon! You were only saying this to faer yesterday...remember the words you sent her. You need to keep positive!!! :hugs:

just wish i could be one of them ladies that can get preg at the drop of a hat:(

me too hon but we can't. But when we do it will be more special for us xx

Ok ladies. Got to the hospital and was informed it wasn't a HSG today I had been miss informed, today was a general internal scan that they do before a HSG.

I am no longer having a hsg, i'm having a laparoscopy (i think) and have to be put under general anesthesia. On the scan there is something that could be a Poylp, so the laparoscopy is to check it out and i think then they do another thing she said... a hyster something! I'm terrible at names. Its in my little booklet though, if it is a Poylp it can be removed and apparently is a very common thing but can lead to infertility as it stops a fertilised egg from implanting.

https://www.advancedfertility.com/uterinepolyp.htm << explains it on there. i just have to wait for my appointment to be booked now.

Ok ladies. Got to the hospital and was informed it wasn't a HSG today I had been miss informed, today was a general internal scan that they do before a HSG.

I am no longer having a hsg, i'm having a laparoscopy (i think) and have to be put under general anesthesia. On the scan there is something that could be a Poylp, so the laparoscopy is to check it out and i think then they do another thing she said... a hyster something! I'm terrible at names. Its in my little booklet though, if it is a Poylp it can be removed and apparently is a very common thing but can lead to infertility as it stops a fertilised egg from implanting.

https://www.advancedfertility.com/uterinepolyp.htm << explains it on there. i just have to wait for my appointment to be booked now.
at least you have some kind of awnsers on the way and hopefully will get u ur forever baby:hugs:

Yeeeah. Nurse lady said it'll be a couple of weeks until I get my letter with my appointment! I hope its sooner, I hate waiting, wanna get it done now, out of the way so we can't start over and have a better chance.

Please smile hun

Faer - Wonderful news....well you know what I mean cos at least you know you have this now that is causing things and it will be sorted:thumbup:

I bet you something really weird will happen to us 3!!! Lindsey you will get your insurance money through soon and get your fs appointment and I bet they give you clomid or something or get to the bottom of things for you and I bet Faer that your appointment is gonna be in next few weeks and then they will sort you out with your polyp and then I will be sorted out in Spain with my transfer and WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHALLLA!!!!:baby::baby::baby: Three little beans all cooking at once and we can then become Bump Buddies!!! :thumbup::flower: I can see it now 3 little :bfp::bfp::bfp::dance::dance::dance::dance:

We will all be preggars by the spring with the daffodils and bluebells! I have a feeling:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope so hun, I really do!

We deserve it! Froggers too!!

I hate waiting! Now!!! lol.

i hope so hun been crying my eyes out this morn feel broken and useless:cry:

Evening my loves!

I have my PMA back :D Its cd8, am gonna BD so much this week :D

Morning ladies! Finally got to BD last night after not being able to for like, nearly 3 weeks!!

Think I ovulate around friday/sat... but I#m staying at my mums... EEk...

Am off to work, but will be about later, hope you all have lovely days!

Morning ladies! Finally got to BD last night after not being able to for like, nearly 3 weeks!!

Think I ovulate around friday/sat... but I#m staying at my mums... EEk...

Am off to work, but will be about later, hope you all have lovely days!

eeek just be quiet:winkwink:

morning ladies well 20 dpo and temp has gone back up:shrug: have tons of creamy cm its like a tap dripping down there and my ibs has kicked in this morn bt at least imable to go loo with that lol boobs are seriously sore and i am really confsed as to what the hello kittyis going on!

Ohhh that is confusing...but positive really...cm is a sign and so are the boobies maybe test again in a few days. Remember madly didn't get a pos for weeks!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->