**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

hiya Linds....good here I feel so sleepy...just wanna sleep zzzzzzzzz

It could still be implantation x

No your def not out Linds hon cause am sat here and I have the worst damn cramps just like :witch: right now :dohh:

well my temp has shot up even hight this morn cd 40:shrug: ben thinks ive ovd in the last few days and i am confused and fed up! ive never had so much creamy cm ever!

Did you do any :sex: in last few days?

nope lol we havent since cd 20 as thought i was getting back my infection:dohh: but as ive just said to ben ff wouldof moved my ov day and coverline surely by now even with a dotted crosshair its still on day 18

Confusing!!

I do really hope this will end up as a bfp for you though hun

Morning everyone! My ear is funny today, feels really blocked but it isn't?

Confusing!!

I do really hope this will end up as a bfp for you though hun

Morning everyone! My ear is funny today, feels really blocked but it isn't?

yup i give up well and truely give up.

could you have some water in it?

Morning girls, hope you are all well.

My hyper sensitive emotions continued last night and it's driving me crazy. PH gave me loads of cuddles when he got home as he could tell when he called me that I was still emotional. He was going to spend the night cuddling on the sofa but I had my Zumba class to go to. Really struggled with it and had to fight to keep my food down.

Do you enjoy Zumba? I've heard so much about it!

I could never stick to excercise or diet :S

ok ive just played around with my chart the 1st one is with my ewcm and water y i had day 18 the second is with them off what one do u ladies think is more plauseable i am going nuts here

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3
Do you enjoy Zumba? I've heard so much about it!

I could never stick to excercise or diet :S

I love it. It doesn't feel like exercise like many of the aerobic classes do. I think it's all down to the music. Once it starts you just feel you have to move. The good thing about is that it doesn't matter if you dont do exactly what the instructor is doing, so long as you're moving and keeping heart rate up, you can add your own twist.

Sorry can't help you there Lindsey as I have no idea how charting works and never tried it myself.

Linds, I'd say the first one because it coincides with watery/eggwhite cm. The second one is pluasable, but the cm doesn't match up! I'm not very good at temping mind so...

Linds, I'd say the first one because it coincides with watery/eggwhite cm. The second one is pluasable, but the cm doesn't match up! I'm not very good at temping mind so...

i give up lol cant take this every cycle bens now saying he thinks iv was the past few days as they are so high:shrug:

Hi lindseyanne,

I've been charting with FF for 5 cycles. I don't always agree with when it says I Ov'd!

I agree with faerieprozac. Go with the earlier ov as due to ewcm.

How long are your cycles normally? When do you normally ov or experience eggwhite cm? If your cycles are normally shorter, could you be pg? Temps usually stay high if pg or if ill. But if ill, you'd still get af regardless!

I'm doing my last month of charting this month. Then going to put the thermometor away and see what happens as i'm fed up of all the checking and not getting pg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->