**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Lindsey its a Milia. Google it. It is a pearly white thing that is tiny and white. I had some on my cheeks and had them removed by a dermatolotist last year. She used a think surgical suringe type needle to remove them. They are when the pore gets blocked and causes this white pearly like Milia. You can remove them yourself but they are difficult and can become infected. YOu can go to your local beauty therapist and they will remove it for you with this syringe I told you about. Google Milia and let me know if you think this is it. Stop worrying about it! lol:thumbup:

lolu star! its been bugging me for weeks only found the spot today but have had a throbbing /twitching feeling ona nd off for weeks

Did you google it? lol

Lindsey its a Milia. Google it. It is a pearly white thing that is tiny and white. I had some on my cheeks and had them removed by a dermatolotist last year. She used a think surgical suringe type needle to remove them. They are when the pore gets blocked and causes this white pearly like Milia. You can remove them yourself but they are difficult and can become infected. YOu can go to your local beauty therapist and they will remove it for you with this syringe I told you about. Google Milia and let me know if you think this is it. Stop worrying about it! lol:thumbup:

lolu star! its been bugging me for weeks only found the spot today but have had a throbbing /twitching feeling ona nd off for weeks

Did you google it? lol
yeh lol i can't feel a spot i saw it kinda in my mirror but ben says its defo a lil white spot and there is a few of them but look asif under the skin

yes they are under the skin and usually if you have one you will have a few. some people go about for years and never notice them especially men lol.

Martyn is on phone to me from his works just now and I told him about or conversation about Milias and hes laughing. He still has his on his eye lid ( under neath eye lid) and knows that if he doesnt go get it removed it will just stay there lol....but hes a man! lol

yes they are under the skin and usually if you have one you will have a few. some people go about for years and never notice them especially men lol.

Martyn is on phone to me from his works just now and I told him about or conversation about Milias and hes laughing. He still has his on his eye lid ( under neath eye lid) and knows that if he doesnt go get it removed it will just stay there lol....but hes a man! lol

are they ment to irritate tho?lol im such a worryer

I had lots of them for some reason but then I got them all removed and they never came back again. The beauty therapist said she treats women with them all time and they are very common. Some women don't even notice them.

I once knew a woman that had them all over her cheeks (which is the usual common place for milias) and she didn't seem to be bothered. Not being nasty but they were SO BAD that it used to put me off and this sounds really bitchy but I couldn't have eaten a meal whilst looking at her over the table. I am really weird like this. I have problems eating if something disturbs me. People with dirty finger nails or bad teeth do it to me too. I once went into a cafe when I was little with my mum and the man came out in a string vest and took our order and when the food arrived I started crying lol.. my mum was like "whats up" I was like 11 years old. I said I cant eat it cos the man serving it has put me off and my appetites gone. The string vest just totally put me off my food.

Then another time we were in McDonalds and had to sit with some other people cos it was so packed out and opposite was a man and I looked at his finger nails and they were all black and dirty and it repulsed me so much that I couldn't finish off my burger. My appetite just went and wanted to heav!!! Even though I had been hungry.

And I know this sounds nasty but if somebody sits near me with bad teeth like a girl that went to our school called Gillian (she had green teeth!!!) I could never eat my school meals on the same table as her and had to make up pathetic excuses not to sit with her and if I did I had to look at somebody else or out the window and even then it was a strungle to eat lol

:nope: not at all. They just sit there quite happy and cause no problems. They can only irritate if they are picked. Are you picking it??? lol

Or if they are in a sensitive place (eye lid) and they are on the larger side they can because the eyelid is such thin skin and sensitive there

I had lots of them for some reason but then I got them all removed and they never came back again. The beauty therapist said she treats women with them all time and they are very common. Some women don't even notice them.

I once knew a woman that had them all over her cheeks (which is the usual common place for milias) and she didn't seem to be bothered. Not being nasty but they were SO BAD that it used to put me off and this sounds really bitchy but I couldn't have eaten a meal whilst looking at her over the table. I am really weird like this. I have problems eating if something disturbs me. People with dirty finger nails or bad teeth do it to me too. I once went into a cafe when I was little with my mum and the man came out in a string vest and took our order and when the food arrived I started crying lol.. my mum was like "whats up" I was like 11 years old. I said I cant eat it cos the man serving it has put me off and my appetites gone. The string vest just totally put me off my food.

Then another time we were in McDonalds and had to sit with some other people cos it was so packed out and opposite was a man and I looked at his finger nails and they were all black and dirty and it repulsed me so much that I couldn't finish off my burger. My appetite just went and wanted to heav!!! Even though I had been hungry.

And I know this sounds nasty but if somebody sits near me with bad teeth like a girl that went to our school called Gillian (she had green teeth!!!) I could never eat my school meals on the same table as her and had to make up pathetic excuses not to sit with her and if I did I had to look at somebody else or out the window and even then it was a strungle to eat lol

ewwww yuck lol :nope: blahh

I went in Mothercare today and saw our neighbour from hell (the lady next door). She probably thinks I am mad. We never talk to them because they are really snobby and snooty. When I saw her I virtually panicked and ran out of the shop muttering under my breath "oh my god its her, its her,...oh my god she has seen me in Mothercare". I was with my friend and she was like "What the hell is wrong with you".

My reaction was really bad and sooo obvious. lol But I didn't want her to see me in MOTHERCARE!!! Now she will be bla bla bla ing to her horrible snobby husband and the neighbours on their side that are all part of the snobby gang and have snooty barbecues together and everything. God knows what they are thinking. Thats the worst place she could have seen me.

Especially since I was chattering away to my friend saying "one way or another this will happen" lol AND SHE OVERHEARD ME!!! Then I tried to hide behind a rail of baby clothes but she saw me pointing and going "oh my god, its her, its her!!!!"

Then I virtually ran off:haha:

I went in Mothercare today and saw our neighbour from hell (the lady next door). She probably thinks I am mad. We never talk to them because they are really snobby and snooty. When I saw her I virtually panicked and ran out of the shop muttering under my breath "oh my god its her, its her,...oh my god she has seen me in Mothercare". I was with my friend and she was like "What the hell is wrong with you".

My reaction was really bad and sooo obvious. lol But I didn't want her to see me in MOTHERCARE!!! Now she will be bla bla bla ing to her horrible snobby husband and the neighbours on their side that are all part of the snobby gang and have snooty barbecues together and everything. God knows what they are thinking. Thats the worst place she could have seen me.

Especially since I was chattering away to my friend saying "one way or another this will happen" lol AND SHE OVERHEARD ME!!! Then I tried to hide behind a rail of baby clothes but she saw me pointing and going "oh my god, its her, its her!!!!"

Then I virtually ran off:haha:

lmao!:haha: i keep getting on an andoff stabbing pain in my uterus area:shrug: takes my breath away for a sec:shrug: bens gonna buy me a test when he goes shopping

:rofl: She'll be reporting back saying you're tying your man to the bed so he doesn't have any choice

Missy that cracked me up! I have done that a few times to avoid people, run out of shops and stuff, I don't cope well with people sometimes especially if I don't like them, I spent a lot of my school days being picked on by 'prettier' girls so I'm used to hiding!

Linds - that may be good hun, i hope the test is BFP for you

I've spent most the day cleaning, we're away this weekend and I don't want to come back to a messy flat! OH died on his xbox game so I told him to shut the curtains and not press play and we got a bit busy :D Haha. Couldn't go in the bedroom though cause the kitty is lay on the bed and I don't wanna disturb him because of his poorly scratches!

I had somemore EWCM today, so i'm thinking it'll be a CD13 Ovulation this month! I will have to see. Hopefully I do ovulate today/tomorrow because we can't fit anymore BDing until sunday night - which will be CD14... so I guess not too late but meh...

:nope: not at all. They just sit there quite happy and cause no problems. They can only irritate if they are picked. Are you picking it??? lol

Or if they are in a sensitive place (eye lid) and they are on the larger side they can because the eyelid is such thin skin and sensitive there

it keeps throbbing like its twictching but nobody can seeits only me that can feel it

Lindsey - Yes he MUST get you one when he goes shopping. I really have my fx for you and praying for you!!!

BabyS - Yes I will seduce him and have my evil way with him. God knows what she will be reporting back but I am sure I will be recieving even more dirty looks than they normally give us. God knows why they are like this but they always have been since moving in. The other side is a lovely older lady who is fantastic and we look after each other. She recently had flu and I did all her shopping and got her prescriptions from chemist and she bought me a box of chocolates when she got better. Then across the road are all ok and smile and say hello and speak to us. Its just the nextdoor neighbours on the left and then their friends nextdoor to them. They are evil!!! They are so snobby and snooty and have even taken down their fence so that they can share their garden and have garden parties and everything. I get on really well with their little boy, Dilan but I feel sorry for him because his parents are so horrid lol

Missy that cracked me up! I have done that a few times to avoid people, run out of shops and stuff, I don't cope well with people sometimes especially if I don't like them, I spent a lot of my school days being picked on by 'prettier' girls so I'm used to hiding!

Linds - that may be good hun, i hope the test is BFP for you

I've spent most the day cleaning, we're away this weekend and I don't want to come back to a messy flat! OH died on his xbox game so I told him to shut the curtains and not press play and we got a bit busy :D Haha. Couldn't go in the bedroom though cause the kitty is lay on the bed and I don't wanna disturb him because of his poorly scratches!

I had somemore EWCM today, so i'm thinking it'll be a CD13 Ovulation this month! I will have to see. Hopefully I do ovulate today/tomorrow because we can't fit anymore BDing until sunday night - which will be CD14... so I guess not too late but meh...

Ohhh where are you guys off to then for weekend? :winkwink:

Well, it was just my mum and brothers birthday, and tomorrow will be another brothers birthday and it would have been my brother in laws birthday, so we've going back to the west midlands to see my family. I also have a BIG night planned with my old friends on saturday, it's my last night of drinking - no more alcohol for me after this weekend, once I have this poylp removed I want to make sure my body is healthy and prepared for any baby related things!!

Sounds fun! Well I hope you have a fab time hon! You deserve it :hugs:

Yeah my acupuncturist told me to lay off alcohol from now on ..... such a hard life hehe

I'm not much of a drinker really anyway, I used to back when I was 18, but I never drank underage and waited until I had my own job before I went out clubbing so I never used my parents money! And that was only one night a week. I've been quite bad since christmas and have a weakness for Martini and lemonade at the mo... lol

O I love white wine or cava me. That is my only weakness but since Evelyn has said how bad it can be when TTC I have given up...I did have one wee glass of red wine though with my steak on saturday when we went for our steak and intend to this saturday but thats not a lot really and red wine is good for the heart and they say that if you do feel like a little wee glass to make sure its a good one and not got toxins in so I asked for Merlot which is the best and quality of all reds lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->