**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Linds hon try vitb6 am telling you it worked wonders for me :thumbup: Infact I may consider taking it after I have had Charlie just to keep things regular,light and to ease all the af symptons!

Linds hon try vitb6 am telling you it worked wonders for me :thumbup: Infact I may consider taking it after I have had Charlie just to keep things regular,light and to ease all the af symptons!

im going to take it next cycle still doesnt help with ov tho so will have to try sumin else for that so sick of it why cant i have normal cycles:cry:

Thanks Missymoo :hugs:

Wow your labour was quick.....I want one of those :haha:

Well I was practically forced to have an epidural with Oliver because he was back to back and they wanted to take away my natural instinct to push to allow him to turn :sad1: I had already pushed for 1 hr by this point and wasnt happy at all that they didnt realise he wasnt in the right position :nope: I have since found out it is every bit possible to deliver a back to back baby naturally and am so angry I was never given this option or indeed told about it :trouble: I never wanted an epidural (am not afraid of needles but I wanted it to be memorable and as natural as possible!) I have lots of scars (emotionally not physically!) from Olivers birth because I was not listened to and felt very ordered about the words `hey this is my labour` spring to mind. If I did have gestational diabetes then I talked through with my consultant alt deliveries to c-sec because I was robbed of everything I wished with Oliver and dont want that to happen again. He agreed they would induce me at 38wks to avoid a big baby and to give me the chance of doing a natural delivery :thumbup: Now that I dont have to worry about gestational diabetes :wohoo: I intend to go into labour very much the same as I did with Oliver :thumbup: The tens machine was AMAZING for natural pain relief and DH always said after how well I handled my labour he would never say I had a low pain threshold again :haha: He hasnt :thumbup: I am really relaxed with the whole labour issue and am so excited and cannot bloody wait for our time. I have a birth ball which am going to blow up end of Feb when I go on Mat Leave and spend lots of time sitting on it to open up my pelvis and get Charlie into the right position and am def hiring a tens machine again. I live 5mins from my hospital so I intend to go down as late as possible or until I can manage no more but pethidine is something I will not be asking for :thumbup: I am certain in my heart I can do this just how I want to do it this time. My reason for not having pethidine is the loss of control :( I blame this for not been taken seriously when I refused to have the epidural because it makes you `trip` (sorry no other way I can explain!) I felt like I was floating and seriously the loss on control is something which I do not like :nope: For someone who can drink loads but still remember everything she did or said the evening prior I dont like the feeling of what pethidine did to me...So my birthplan is NO PETHIDINE AT ALL AND NO EPIDURAL UNLESS IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION :thumbup:

im going to take it next cycle still doesnt help with ov tho so will have to try sumin else for that so sick of it why cant i have normal cycles:cry:

Hon I think if you sorted all other issues out ie been regular, lp etc then OV will come naturally to your body :)

Hon I think if you sorted all other issues out ie been regular, lp etc then OV will come naturally to your body :)

im not sure why just keep thinking im gonna needs iui or sumin like that

Hon you dont know that yet :hugs:

Honestly give vitb6 a try until you get your FS app it worked wonders for me in the two months I took it :) My LP went from 7-9 days, ov was regular and all the menstrual symptons eased :thumbup: Really is worth a go and not expensive either!

Hon you dont know that yet :hugs:

Honestly give vitb6 a try until you get your FS app it worked wonders for me in the two months I took it :) My LP went from 7-9 days, ov was regular and all the menstrual symptons eased :thumbup: Really is worth a go and not expensive either!

il try get hold of some just gota find where the hell to get it from here

If all else fails let me know and I will post some out for you :thumbup:

Madly - Ohhhhh MY GOD!!!

Pethedine must have made me go weird then too because I can't remember much of my labour and I keep on telling people this and they look at me like I am a weirdo. But I am not sure whether I had it. I remember they said that I didn't have time for something cos they wanted me to push. I remember 3 doctors coming in and putting a drip into my hand and I remember they needed 3 doctors because the 1st doctor couldn't keep my hand still and needed the help of 2 other doctors to get the needle into my vein. I was going crazy. I remember they said it was saline solution because I was really giving it some welly at this stage and they needed to replace losses of sugar they said. I remember glass and air and breathing too fast and being told off and saying they would take it off me and I thought this is what had made me blackout.

When do they give you pethidine? Maybe it was the epidural that they said it was too late for. I'm not sure now. damn.

It was very traumatic actually because I kept on coming out and back in from consciousness and seing the fathers face and then I would go off somewhere again in my head. I am not sure what happened. Its a very weird experience and when I try to remember it I can only TRULY remember bits. I remember my ex-OH face looking worried and saying to the nurse "What's up with her!!!" "Whats up with her!" Do you think I was tripping badly from the pethidine. If so they can fook giving me that. That could explain a lot!!!! They never told me it makes you trip. I hate drugs and I have a massive fear of them. I also have a fear of general aneasthetic. I hate the feeling of being out of control big time! Just like you. I thought I was mad but you have just made me feel better cos you hate that too. I would rather feel pain and be in control and know that I am ok and not outa control x

Hon it def made me feel like I was tripping :( I felt all out of control and felt like I was floating. It was given to me by injection into my buttock/upper thigh...biggest mistake I made...gas and air can make you feel high and make you sick but doesnt last as long!

Oh and the `too late for epidural` is crap cause I was fully dilated and pushed for one hour when they practically made me have it :sad1:

ARe you going to be having gas and air this time or will you try to avoid that. I am toying with the idea of having completely no pain control what so ever!! Other women do it so why can't I. Are you not having it? I don't want to be high. Thats another horrible feeling. If it was drinking a few glasses of cava and the feeling you get off of that then I would be fine but I hate drugs. I once tried a joint in London for the first time ever in my life and ended up having a massive panic attack age 22 so my fear has come from then. Do you think if I tell them about this they will listen and not force me to have all these drugs and stuff that take me away from my control zone. I need to be in control.

ps the joint smoking and panic attack happened about a year after I had given birth and I know yes I was completely mad but friends of mine at the time were egging me on and I was young and stupid so therefore I didn't have this fear at the time of giving birth but since this experience I do. Anything like pain killers, aneasthetic, other drugs make me petrified now. Its not even really an irrational fear because of what happened to me.

I suppose I'm just going to have to come clean and discuss my fears with the nurse, midwife, doctor etc. I know they will probably think I'm crazy but I'm sure they've dealt with worse haha.

The thing is about labour hon you cant control it :(

However yes if needs be I will have gas & air because I think for me it is the least invasive relief (other than the tens machine!) If you want to go as natural as possible then I suggest you hire a tens machine too and go from there, it was by far the best and a good choice for me and I wont do anything different this time either. Be open minded though because I wouldnt want to be dead set on not having any other pain relief or intervention incase of an emergency and it was neccesary I certainly wouldnt want to put myself or Charlie at risk by refusing but I am leaning heavily on DH to know what I want and help me get the right choice should any other decision be needed.

you two are making me jelouse lol not the fact taht ur talkinglabours lol but the fact u get to use gas n air!

I don't want gas and air Linds its scarey lol. I just googled Tens machines and now I know!!!

They seem really good if you use them early labour. Have to be used from 37 weeks onwards though it say and you can hire them from the hospital or some clinics. Where did you hire yours from madly? x

A tens machine is a device which sends little pulses through your back into your body and encourages your bodies natural pain relievers called `endorphines` basically you stick these sticky pads onto your back and turn the little hand held device on you can control how strongly the pulses are by having them low to begin with and then turning them up as labour gets underway. The natural painreliever...google it hon :thumbup:

:haha: Linds am sure you will do just fine :hugs:

I don't want gas and air Linds its scarey lol. I just googled Tens machines and now I know!!!

They seem really good if you use them early labour. Have to be used from 37 weeks onwards though it say and you can hire them from the hospital or some clinics. Where did you hire yours from madly? x

Tescos hon was 24.99 for four weeks I picked mine up at 38wks and they also extend your hire by two weeks for free if you go overdue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->