**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

I hated the red wine my aunt use to buy - it was like vinegar but have had some really nice reds over xmas and it was good. Might have a few drinks this weekend. I don't normally drink so have loads left over form xmas and new year. I've taken a liking to sambuca (only had a few shots) but bought a bottle of raspberry flavoured one and it's yum

I used to love normal Sambuca, but a couple of xmas's ago a good friend of mine got me to have about 10 double shots of various spirits in the space of 20 mins... It wasn't a pleasent result!

blah im stuffed like a turkey! made my mince and tatties with yorki puds and ate wayyyyyyyyy too fast

well temp still high has droped a tiny bit from yesterday but stillway higher then coverline, still constipated mega tired and woke this morn cause i had to be sickcouldnt keep it in any longer had tried to ignore it but couldnt:nope:feelsoso :sick:

Madly you are going to give birth in just over 2 months!!! wow!!!!!!:crib:

Have you got a birthing plan? If so please share. Interested in what you would like x

Have you got a birthing plan? If so please share. Interested in what you would like x

gosh thats gone so fast aint it?! id like to hear about plans tooimsulking as bens just told me they dont have gas n air here :dohh:

I know hon its madness :wacko:

Well like when I had Oliver I am hiring a tens machine :thumbup: I used it with him and got to fully dilated and pushed for 1 hour before they realised he was in the wrong position to deliver :growlmad: Well I had the tens machine on and puffed on gas and air with him. Now that I have had it confirmed I do not have gestational diabetes this time I plan on doing pretty much the same NO EPIDURAL AND NO PETHIDINE ARE MY RULES UNLESS ME OR CHARLIE IS AT SERIOUS RISK IE IF I NEED AN EMERGENCY C-SEC. If I did have gestational diabetes then a c-sec or inducement may have been nessecary but NOT THIS TIME :wohoo: which means I can go down the natural delivery and natural labour route which I want very much. I am open minded but I believe in my heart I can deliver Charlie without intervention and I want to give it a damn good try :)

tbh Linds it really isnt as bad as some people make out :dohh: My labour and delivery sucked with Oliver but I made the right decision then I know I did which is why am not changing anything this time around and they say subsequent labours are quicker and anything has to be better than the 5days I was in labour with him hasnt it :dohh:

tbh Linds it really isnt as bad as some people make out :dohh: My labour and delivery sucked with Oliver but I made the right decision then I know I did which is why am not changing anything this time around and they say subsequent labours are quicker and anything has to be better than the 5days I was in labour with him hasnt it :dohh:

im a wimp with pain lol but when i eventualy getmy bfp im gonna look into hypno birthing alough alot of ppl with bc like me end up haveing c sections as baby cant turn:dohh:

ohh yeh i know not prego yet lol but we wnet food shopping today and ben took me into the baby shop across the road and we have chosen our nursery furniture:haha: says we can get it when we get our flat hehe

Wow Madly that's cool. Can I ask you why you don't want epidural or pethidine. I had pethidine with Emma and Claire but not epidural but I hated the gas and air because I took too much in (2 full tanks in under 30 mins) and they told me off and took it off me and then I blacked out a few times and can't remember a lot of my labour at all. So for this reason I am not going to have any gas and air.

Wow you say that subsequent labours are faster....wow...Emma and Claire were born 4 hours after my waters broke which is when I went into labour at 4am in morning...rushed to hospital...was 4 cm dilated and by about 7am was 10cm then fully dilated and by 8.00 dead on the dot had Emma and 8.08am had Claire (who came out weeing a fountain up in the air) lol....

Wow so I can't imagine how quicker my labour will be....WHAT LIKE 2 OR 1 HOUR THIS TIME!!! HAHA

Sorry I am talking like I am already pregnant....I just read my post and it sounds like a pregnant ladies post pmsl!!!!!

well ano0ther b fn for me this morn so think ben was right and ov wasnt that long ago

:hugs: he must have been right. Ben seems switched on and is so supportive. So lucky cos most men are not like this!!!

:hugs: he must have been right. Ben seems switched on and is so supportive. So lucky cos most men are not like this!!!

its either that or havent ovd at all:dohh: decided no more soy for me seems to of done more harm then good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->