**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hey ladies..I did a jenny reading but want t get more. Who should I go with??

I really like Gail I could relate to everything she said to me. She's also really nice, I'm waiting for my Sandra reading hehe haven't tried Cherri22 I heard it can sometimes take a while for her readings. Gail got back to me really fast and she was amazingly spot on. The only dead person my hubby knows is his grandma and she had a message for my dh and Gail said her name started with M and it did :D

I'd say go with Sandra or Gail :)

I didn't think much of my cheri reading to be honest (other than she said May too) but the child's description etc I think is likely to be way off! :haha:

hey everyone,

I wanted to ask you all I purschased my sandra reading thursday night and I still haven't gotten it yet:nope: yep call me impatient:blush: how long did it take for you all to get yours back from Sandra?

I got my sandra on, can you add to my predictions please July/boy

here it is
Hi sophia now as i tune into you i want to say where i feel that i keep getting where now is all about moving forwards, fresh starts, a lot of changes but changes for the better. I want to mention alot of fire within your partner,i feel it has got him into trouble at times, not in an extreme way, i just see him arguing heatedly or debating about certain issues or things close to his chest, beliefs etc, i keep being drawn to football, although also motorbikes i want to say. I want to say that you are a cheery woman, you come across that way, yes you have your moody days like everyone , but i feel you do try to stay as upbeat as possible , and don't let people bring that down.Ok i want to mention where i am drawn to the month of march straight away and i feel this would be for due date although i'm looking towards the end possibly going into april , and the 3rd of april is important as well , and i feel im with a boy for you , i keep seeing brown hair, very brown hair, like a really warm chocolaty shade, thick hair too and with a slight wave or curl i feel, i want to mention some hair around his back as well, very cute though. I want to mention where i keep being shown a natural birth ,as natural as possible, and between 2 and 8 hours , i want to mention where i am being shown a camera lol , so it looks as though someone is filming , now i don't know if that's something that you have thought or talked about , but it may crop up, i want to mention where i see you partner cutting the cord, and this is an extremely emotional and proud moment for him, although i feel at times he doesn't show his emotions , there will be tears streaming down his face, i just see a really happy time there.

Ok going to chose a few card as well here for you

The first card os The spirit whisperer
I want to mention when i looked at photo , i felt a link to you and anything spiritual in a sense, i want to mention herbal remedies, spells etc, i feel you may have looked into that or may do in the future, i want to say that i feel you have really good intuition around yourself and situations, a sense of knowingness , just this gut feeling, you are also being told to use it and go with it more.

The second card is Gaias garden
This is showing me where i see you as being a very nurturing person, a great provider, and a very encouraging person,i feel that as far as children go you have a natural ability, i feel they are drawn to you as well.

The third card is The chess queen
This is showing me where you have to trust in yourself more, and in spirit, just keep this positivity that you have , and this motivation, as i don't feel that you will be waiting very long now, good luck xxx

got it added hun....:thumbup:

I really like Gail I could relate to everything she said to me. She's also really nice, I'm waiting for my Sandra reading hehe haven't tried Cherri22 I heard it can sometimes take a while for her readings. Gail got back to me really fast and she was amazingly spot on. The only dead person my hubby knows is his grandma and she had a message for my dh and Gail said her name started with M and it did :D

I know I felt the same as you with Gail...she really picked up on alot...:hugs:

I agree. Gail is awesome! She mentioned 3 ladies (both of my grandmothers and my aunt) Then half way through the reading she said someone kept shouting William, William. That is my dad who passed away in August 07 suddenly. It was amazing. I did get a spiritual reading as well, but I think that will come on Monday. But yes, definately Gail!

Hi can you add me

Gail - girl and bfp in Sept/Oct
Jenny - girl and bfp in July

Cheers!

Oh, i didnt really like my gail reading and tbh, unlike others, there was nothing in it that made it stand out.

Oh, i didnt really like my gail reading and tbh, unlike others, there was nothing in it that made it stand out.

oh no I really hate that hun wish it would have been that really stood out for ya...but for me gail really picked up on alot and it just hit home with me...I was really pleased with her reading...

Dont worry! Tbh, i felt she didnt know what to say about me...i felt it was as if she couldnt read me. The things she told me were so general. I will post it and you can see.

Dont worry! Tbh, i felt she didnt know what to say about me...i felt it was as if she couldnt read me. The things she told me were so general. I will post it and you can see.

:hugs:

I would love to read it hun...:thumbup:

I wanted to reply to mumoffive's post, I think thats a little harsh really, after all Gail simply offers to send us our conception month and the gender, thats what we pay for, she isnt selling it as a full reading, what she gives is extras which I was really surprised and pleased about when mine came
Im a big fan of Gails reads she seems to send them quick and really puts in an extra effort,I know alot of the ladies here mention extra messages, so really mumofffive she wouldnt of been expected to read in detail with the preg outlook if thats what you ordered its simply to give you your conception dates at the end of the day isnt it, just my view I may be biased as mine was fab and Ive tried over 12 readers who simply send a month and boy or girl, so I love Gails personal touch, unless it was a full reading you ordered mumoffive?
Otherwise I think its harsh to complain about a reader giving us all extra than what we pay for :)
I also loved my reading by Psychic Marie from ebay she gave some extras too, as I find the reads that just say june/boy so bland.......Im sure Gail gave all she could for you mumoffive, was the reading late or anything?

Here it is:

Before i show you it, bear in mind she knows that i have 5 children [3 older sons] and two little ones. My first name is Carla.

Linking in around you I sensed a very hectic but content path, and felt a very loving home life area around you, and your children, but also sensed the need within you to have more children, I was shown by spirit a baby girl coming into your life within 2011, and this child has the most amazing blue eyes and blond hair, possibly looking different from your other children, almost an angelic look to her

I am shown September/October for conception, leading to a 2011 birth here

I feel you would later want more children, but settle for this child to be your last conception, and you then feel very complete and content

So to clarify I see one more child ahead for you and wish you every happiness

Tillymum..i am saying I AM dissapointed with my reading. I am not berating anyone elses! I have no idea how much you paid and dont want to know and just to clarify, i am saying this in the light of a friend of mine who actually paid the same amount and had far more of a personal touch.

Yes it does contain what i paid for but there is nothing in it as far as im concerned that couldnt have been made up by anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->