**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Martyns having his hair cut so we are going into town and then we have to take stuff to tip and he is cuting the grass. Thats it really lol x

Martyns having his hair cut so we are going into town and then we have to take stuff to tip and he is cuting the grass. Thats it really lol x

lol sounds good i really need to move my arse and wash up so we can make dinner later just cant be botherd left it last night as was too tired:dohh: still no af for me and if i did ov would make me 17 dpo 16 is my most i go to:shrug:

Did you ask the fs to see if our preggars? We have only just got back and I feel so fed up. We both do. One of our best mates died last night of a heart attack in front of Martyn and everybody in the squash club leaving his kids and family and his own business. He was the nicest man you could ever know. Just feel so sad. The paramedics tried to save him but he was already dead. Just collapsed and died playing squash. They had to leave his body in the squash court covered with a blanket and the police came to take his bag and rang his daughter to tell her his dad had just died. It was only last week I was having a laugh with him and a drink. There was no warning either. No sign of a heart condition. He was just overweight. Thats all we can think that it might be down to. But we don't know his past or whether he could of been on medication etc. Everybody is so shocked about it and it just seems unreal. They all had to wait until his body was taken away by the corinors and the lady that was playing squash had to witness that she saw him take his last breaths to the police. I was texting her last night to make sure she was ok and offered her to stay over etc as she was shaking and crying and obviously in shock. I was gonna go last night too but now I'm glad I didn't cos I don't like things like that, death scares me and makes me feel so upset. It would have really effected me so maybe god was protecting me as something made me change my mind and not go. I think the way I am feeling at the moment with my bfn, Claires episode with manic bf and now this has just made me feel totally depressed. I really wonder what is going on in the world to see such sadness and hurt lately. I hope it will end and somewhere we will see a rainbow and get some good luck.

Did you ask the fs to see if our preggars? We have only just got back and I feel so fed up. We both do. One of our best mates died last night of a heart attack in front of Martyn and everybody in the squash club leaving his kids and family and his own business. He was the nicest man you could ever know. Just feel so sad. The paramedics tried to save him but he was already dead. Just collapsed and died playing squash. They had to leave his body in the squash court covered with a blanket and the police came to take his bag and rang his daughter to tell her his dad had just died. It was only last week I was having a laugh with him and a drink. There was no warning either. No sign of a heart condition. He was just overweight. Thats all we can think that it might be down to. But we don't know his past or whether he could of been on medication etc. Everybody is so shocked about it and it just seems unreal. They all had to wait until his body was taken away by the corinors and the lady that was playing squash had to witness that she saw him take his last breaths to the police. I was texting her last night to make sure she was ok and offered her to stay over etc as she was shaking and crying and obviously in shock. I was gonna go last night too but now I'm glad I didn't cos I don't like things like that, death scares me and makes me feel so upset. It would have really effected me so maybe god was protecting me as something made me change my mind and not go. I think the way I am feeling at the moment with my bfn, Claires episode with manic bf and now this has just made me feel totally depressed. I really wonder what is going on in the world to see such sadness and hurt lately. I hope it will end and somewhere we will see a rainbow and get some good luck.

oh my gooodness:hugs: i dont know whatto say to that give martyn a big hu for me too:hugs: my cousin passed unexpetedly at the age of 28 from a heart attack caused by a blood clot was sucha shock we hadnt spoken to them in years and then out of the blue got a call saying karen was gone so i know exactly how you are feeling hugs to ll involde:hugs::hugs:

Thanks we are just gonna cuddle up together and watch a dvd tonight. I have to start working really hard and long hours again from monday but I am determined to go to the gym 3 days a week for 2 hours a time. It wll be 100 hours a week but I need to save up more money to get treatment :thumbup: Been really really lazy and hardly worked since I got my bfn and been sinking into a really depressed Pam. I don't feel good about myself. I feel really crappy, old, fat and rubbish. And a total failure too. Keep seeing lots of women in town my age and older with new born babies and I feel hatred towards them and bitter and I then hate myself so much for hating them. I think I am sinking into something bad and becoming a monster. This TTC is so hard and I don't know if I can do it anymore. I am wondering and questioning why I want it and whether it is because I am lacking something. I hardly have any friends here in Kent because I left all my friends behind in Manchester and I felt so sad today looking at girls chatting and eating and laughing and wondering why I don't have that. I am really f..ed up at the moment. Sorry for being so negative. :cry:

Thanks we are just gonna cuddle up together and watch a dvd tonight. I have to start working really hard and long hours again from monday but I am determined to go to the gym 3 days a week for 2 hours a time. It wll be 100 hours a week but I need to save up more money to get treatment :thumbup: Been really really lazy and hardly worked since I got my bfn and been sinking into a really depressed Pam. I don't feel good about myself. I feel really crappy, old, fat and rubbish. And a total failure too. Keep seeing lots of women in town my age and older with new born babies and I feel hatred towards them and bitter and I then hate myself so much for hating them. I think I am sinking into something bad and becoming a monster. This TTC is so hard and I don't know if I can do it anymore. I am wondering and questioning why I want it and whether it is because I am lacking something. I hardly have any friends here in Kent because I left all my friends behind in Manchester and I felt so sad today looking at girls chatting and eating and laughing and wondering why I don't have that. I am really f..ed up at the moment. Sorry for being so negative. :cry:

you be negatiive all you want your allowed to be but once you get it all out you will be you again the pam we all know ur not a failure not in anyway you have 2 beautiful daughters an gawjust ran daughter and a man who loves the bones of you you will get there hun i know you will ive seen it:hugs::kiss: i know hopw you feel on the friend front all mine are bk in mk and hardly talk to them anymre

I might put an advertisement on gumtree for a friend to go shopping with and for the odd meal and stuff. I love Martyn to bits you know I do. Our love is so strong. At the squash club it is all men and I get on with them all so well and have a laugh. But I have no women friends and I just miss it so much. When I had Emma and Claire I was in a small town called Denton and I make a group of close friends who all lived next to me. We all used to meet up or just have coffee round each others houses and I used to be so close to one girl called Micheala I even went with her for a job interview just to give her moral support and when Emma and Claires dad turn into a t..er and a w...er she was there to help me through it all and support me and gave me so much strength. We would help babysit and take turns, go to the park, go shopping, go for a drink, sunbathe and just chat etc. But now if I am not with Martyn all I am is on my own. I have the dogs but its not the same. Emma and Claire are always busy and live miles away in Canterbury and it cost so much in petrol to see them. But they don't want their mum constantly poking her nose in their life lol. Sorry I am going on and on. I will go now

I might put an advertisement on gumtree for a friend to go shopping with and for the odd meal and stuff. I love Martyn to bits you know I do. Our love is so strong. At the squash club it is all men and I get on with them all so well and have a laugh. But I have no women friends and I just miss it so much. When I had Emma and Claire I was in a small town called Denton and I make a group of close friends who all lived next to me. We all used to meet up or just have coffee round each others houses and I used to be so close to one girl called Micheala I even went with her for a job interview just to give her moral support and when Emma and Claires dad turn into a t..er and a w...er she was there to help me through it all and support me and gave me so much strength. We would help babysit and take turns, go to the park, go shopping, go for a drink, sunbathe and just chat etc. But now if I am not with Martyn all I am is on my own. I have the dogs but its not the same. Emma and Claire are always busy and live miles away in Canterbury and it cost so much in petrol to see them. But they don't want their mum constantly poking her nose in their life lol. Sorry I am going on and on. I will go now
no go on all you like hun thats what friend are for to listen and to moan at:hugs:

I even started to wonder whether a baby is what we want. Do you do that?

I keep on questioning it and wondering if it would effect our love and whether we wouldn't get time together and all stupid amount of thoughts going on it my head. I keep on thinking about the future, when the child grows up and so on so forth. I keep wondering if a baby would be good for us. Is it normal to think things like this. Its a bit like when you get married and then you have thoughts in the back of your head "am I doing the right thing" when you know deep down you love the person.

I even started to wonder whether a baby is what we want. Do you do that?

I keep on questioning it and wondering if it would effect our love and whether we wouldn't get time together and all stupid amount of thoughts going on it my head. I keep on thinking about the future, when the child grows up and so on so forth. I keep wondering if a baby would be good for us. Is it normal to think things like this. Its a bit like when you get married and then you have thoughts in the back of your head "am I doing the right thing" when you know deep down you love the person.

i do it all the time hun its normal when ur struggline like we are but you wouldnt of paid out all that money if you didnt your a smart lady and you do want it ur just have ahrd time getting it:hugs:

morning beautifulls still no af for me:shrug: have woken up with a mouth that tastes of rubber tho:shrug: and last night was kept awake with a very painfull booby but dont think that was connected lol as was the top of my boob felt like ive not hada bra on for days u know that feeling? but ive had a bra on every bloomin day

Hi Ladies :wave:

Sorry i havent been around so busy and i am slowly recovering from Charlies difficult birth - i haemorraged so am low on energy and sitting on laptop makes my vision go funny :(

I will always be around even if i dont post

huge :hug: all round

Hi Ladies :wave:

Sorry i havent been around so busy and i am slowly recovering from Charlies difficult birth - i haemorraged so am low on energy and sitting on laptop makes my vision go funny :(

I will always be around even if i dont post

huge :hug: all round

take ur time hun n need t appoloise yu have ur hands full with uir 3 boys hipe you feel better soon:hugs:

back at lingusisat tomoz:dohh::dohh: why does weekend have to go so fast!

my god my boobys have never been this sore bloody hurt:cry: nmot in the usual place neither just down the sides and near my breast bone:cry:

That's how mine feel sometimes hun xx

ive never had it b4 going by last cycle af is due today bbut no sign iother then mild cramp n pressure oh an majorly constipated even tho all im eating is brown bread and branflakes

ahhh i hate being at language school i dont et my girlies and when i get home nobodys around:cry:

I've been super busy sorry hunny I'm off work today so should be on later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->