**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

TEST TEST TEST... I want you to test :D I still have the urge to test now but ben wouldn't be impressed lol.

It's quite warm here. Just had a beetroot sandwich :D

TEST TEST TEST... I want you to test :D I still have the urge to test now but ben wouldn't be impressed lol.

It's quite warm here. Just had a beetroot sandwich :D

lol il test in the morn if i get a chance it will prib be a bfn as i havent any cramps anymore hardly any sickness exept small waves every npw n then and MEGA sore boobys but i do have my usual burning feeling in my lady area lol what ususaly signals af for me:shrug:

I just want to say how sad I am to see that this forum is nothing to do with the subject heading. Myself and babyhopes (i think, or a name similar) both tried to get a response on our conception readings and were dismissed or got comments saying we shouldnt pay any attention as the readings are wrong. For weeks I have read discussions on everything but.

I am not trying to be nasty but I have, and will continue to offer all the support I have! But this is wrong.

Missymoomoo you seem lovely, and Faerie I love to bits. But I am unsubscribing from this thread as it just doesnt seem to be what its meant to be about.

I had a reading I would love to have discussed but couldnt even bring myself to write about it.

For those that are interested Jenny Renny and Psychic Star have both been proven right in what they have said to me so far. So please do not feel like you are silly or have wasted your time or money. Anyone that wants to discuss their readings please pm me.

The rest of you I wish you all the very best in your journeys of pregnancy, ttc and dealing with losses etc. My thoughts are with you all.

Best Wishes

suprise suprise bfn! and my fs says my hormones are normal:dohh: so its normal to have cycles like this and no ovulation and constant tears over the fact that unless it sorted im not gonna get to be mummy:cry:

I just want to say how sad I am to see that this forum is nothing to do with the subject heading. Myself and babyhopes (i think, or a name similar) both tried to get a response on our conception readings and were dismissed or got comments saying we shouldnt pay any attention as the readings are wrong. For weeks I have read discussions on everything but.

I am not trying to be nasty but I have, and will continue to offer all the support I have! But this is wrong.

Missymoomoo you seem lovely, and Faerie I love to bits. But I am unsubscribing from this thread as it just doesnt seem to be what its meant to be about.

I had a reading I would love to have discussed but couldnt even bring myself to write about it.

For those that are interested Jenny Renny and Psychic Star have both been proven right in what they have said to me so far. So please do not feel like you are silly or have wasted your time or money. Anyone that wants to discuss their readings please pm me.

The rest of you I wish you all the very best in your journeys of pregnancy, ttc and dealing with losses etc. My thoughts are with you all.

Best Wishes

i lost faith in all of them after my 4th reading with star but i stay here as my friends are on here im not going to bug up "psycics" when i beleive they are just trying it on not a single on of them were right and all told me i have no problems when i clearly have. sorry il stop positng doesnr seem like this baby thing is gonna happen for me anyway

Best Wishes

I am sorry it has gone this way in here but it truly isn't intentional. It was all started in good faith by a lady called Frogger. We were all so excited back then (I'm talking about a year ago now!!). A lot of us got a LOT of readings of LOT of psychics. Of course some of them where right and they came in here to discuss them and we are were on a buzz and a high thinking ours would come right which is only natural. I suppose after time it has kind of gone quiet and it is true that none of my readings came true and neither did Whisper of hopes but Madly's did and I think Faer in the end had a friend from work get her conception right lol. Anyway it doesn't mean to say that we don't believe in the psychics. We were just unlucky I suppose. So anyway it seems to have gone very quiet and during this time I have made the friends I have in here and to be honest we just chat now in here as thread is still here and established and convenient. Its more of a friendship general thread, very true, but its nice to come in here and chat. I think both myself and Whisper of hope find it a comfort thread. I truly wish you all the success in your ttc journey and it is so lovely that you have found truth in your readings. We will be thinking of you. If you ever just want to chat feel free. We do like psychics honest :thumbup:

Yes you do! You care about lots of people as you are always giving us encouragement and support. Pls stop feeling this. :hugs:

Yes you do! You care about lots of people as you are always giving us encouragement and support. Pls stop feeling this. :hugs:

im so fed up if the psyics aint fake then where the hell is my baby they have all told me il have? why are my cycles so fucked up why when i should of ovulated and my hormones are apparently"normal" was my test the morn a clear as day bfn all i want is to knw what it feels like to have a baby in my belly to feel it move to have morning sickness all of it and my own child all my friends can do it all the ppl who dont desere it do it so why not me? am i that bad a person:cry:

I'm not expecting them to be truthful readings, they were for fun. But this thread was meant to discuss that. If you had all decided that you didnt want to discuss that anymore then the least you could have all done was to acknowledge the people that came to it expecting some response instead of the cold shoulder which is what I got. I then commented quite a bit on the other topics and was still ignored which is why I am so upset. Surely this is an open forum and everyone should feel welcome.

I am sorry that people felt they were ripped off by psychics but there is that risk when you have readings, which is why it should be taken lightly. But this thread should still be open to discuss these issues.

I asked Jenny for a reading and she said she saw a bfp for that cycle but that she saw another bfp for a later cycle. I was pregnant and miscarried, and it meant a lot to come here and discuss.

I wish you all the best. But bare in mind that people are going to come here expecting to be able to discuss what the topic thread is.

Whisper I am going through the same as you, but you havent got to know me. This is a horrific journey for many women on here and its cruel. We have these readings in hope that we will hear what we want, and maybe thats our downfall, clinging to something that someone has said in hope that we get our dream.

They will figure out what is going on. They have too. And yes, it may take some time. There is not a day that goes by where I dont feel like I am broken and that my body wont do the one thing I want it too. I have had 6 losses I know for definite about and 2 more that I am certain may have been losses too. You have good people supporting you in here. And they will be with you till the end when you will be holding your little one!

Whisper I am going through the same as you, but you havent got to know me. This is a horrific journey for many women on here and its cruel. We have these readings in hope that we will hear what we want, and maybe thats our downfall, clinging to something that someone has said in hope that we get our dream.

They will figure out what is going on. They have too. And yes, it may take some time. There is not a day that goes by where I dont feel like I am broken and that my body wont do the one thing I want it too. I have had 6 losses I know for definite about and 2 more that I am certain may have been losses too. You have good people supporting you in here. And they will be with you till the end when you will be holding your little one!

thats the thing ppl do cling to it i cant count the ammount of times ive landed with a huge bump star told me alot about me but hasnt been able to be correct on a pregnancy the same as gail . im sorry for your losses i too have had losses very early chemichals so nthing like those who have seen the full bfps:hugs:

They will get to the bottom things hun! That doesnt make it any easier in the wait. Star has said a lot of things that are right but I dont know whether she will be right about her pregnancy prediction as the time hasnt come yet... but I am not bothered. I am in fertility treatment now and its in their hands. I have had all my tests come clear so far and have a follow up appt on the 24th to see if I will be put on clomid... :shrug: Guess I will see.

It would just be so easy if we could have someone just say this is whats wrong, this will fix it and you will have your baby on this date....it would be great. But I will at least be proud when I am holding my baby that I went through all this pain to get there. And you will hun. Dont give up! What have they done so far to help?

Wow I missed a little bit, I try to read this on my phone but it takes soooo long to load!

CJSG1977 hun, sorry if we have ignored you, I try to reply to everyone who posts but admittedly i've probably got carried away and forgotten. In fairness, yes this should have stayed as a thread for predictions, but it became a regular place for us to chat. I had so many predictions and not one came true - except my best friend who predicted I was pregnant the night before I found out (she's a tarot reader). Thats not to say that everyones predictions will turn out wrong - Madly had quite a few correct if I recall, I just like to warn people not to rely on these, because thats what i did and it broke my heart every month.

I'm very sorry that you feel this way and like I said, I'm sorry that this thread got so completely off topic, but I found it such a comfort coming on here and chatting, predictions just got side tracked I guess. :hugs:

Missy how yo u doing today? Linds? :hugs:

Wow I missed a little bit, I try to read this on my phone but it takes soooo long to load!

CJSG1977 hun, sorry if we have ignored you, I try to reply to everyone who posts but admittedly i've probably got carried away and forgotten. In fairness, yes this should have stayed as a thread for predictions, but it became a regular place for us to chat. I had so many predictions and not one came true - except my best friend who predicted I was pregnant the night before I found out (she's a tarot reader). Thats not to say that everyones predictions will turn out wrong - Madly had quite a few correct if I recall, I just like to warn people not to rely on these, because thats what i did and it broke my heart every month.

I'm very sorry that you feel this way and like I said, I'm sorry that this thread got so completely off topic, but I found it such a comfort coming on here and chatting, predictions just got side tracked I guess. :hugs:

Missy how yo u doing today? Linds? :hugs:

fed up depressed n stressed. hope u ben princess and pump are ok xx

Hi Faer I am doing ok ty for asking. Just gonna go to gym :hugs:

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly