• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

hey ladies new to the thread, but found it very interesting.. anyone able to tell me where i get these pg predictions????

I used to have the links saved in the bookmarks but I got a new computer. You can do a search for Jenny Renny, Cheri, Psychic 123, Gail (from Ebay) oh and Brooke. Sorry if I missed anyone off but there are so many :haha:

hi ladies hope ur all well:hugs: day 42 and still no af so im guessing no ov yet as bfns on 10 mius:dohh: going fs on the 26th so going with a list of questions and things i want awnsers for there is no way in hell my hormones can be normal if im not ovulating! this cycle seems like its gonna be one of these long drawn out ones and im feeling useless and ribbish and not very womanly:nope:

:hugs: Linds sorry to hear. I would also demand answers too!

When do you go to UK?

xxx

Doing ok just working really really hard. How is your lingua class?

its not too bad been off the past 2 days with tummy bug tho got to go back tomoz asnot ment to have too much time off lol make sure u dont wear urself out hun:hugs:

its not too bad been off the past 2 days with tummy bug tho got to go back tomoz asnot ment to have too much time off lol make sure u dont wear urself out hun:hugs:

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

We go on holiday on 19th June:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Martyns mum has treated us.

the witch has landed welll ish she keeps starting and stopping but best ive had this cycle lol

Hi! Sorry I have been missing! Havent been at the computer. Been busy with work mostly and birthdays. Have my 20 week scan on the 7th June so just under 3 weeks! I am 18 weeks today and feeling alot more like myself but I do have sick moments.

Stressed out because my hotmail account has been blocked and hotmail staff are useless, there is no way to contact them only a forum and they just keep repeating themselves and sending me to a sticky thread that isn't of any use to me. I've had the account for years, and I get ALL of my paperless bills sent there. MAD. lol.

Princess is 7 in 10 days!! So I won't be around much soon, and I've got lots happening at work and birthdays coming up and my mum and dads 65th wedding anniversary, all I wanna do is sleep lol.

Linds I'm glad AF is possibly making an appearance and that you have a new FS!!

Missy where are you going on Holiday?? So lovely of Martyns mum to do that!

Everyone is betting my baby is a boy.

Nice to see you Faer. We are off to Maritious

Linds Happy that AF landed

:hugs: to all x

Hiya girls, wanted to stop by. I hope you are all doing well.

Whisper you do sound like a candidate for clomid! I have just been prescribed it. Have they talked to you about that? Any bloods taken? I hope things go well.

To the girls who asked about the readings there is also psyhic star on ebay...and I also used Jenny Renny. But like the girls have all said on here. See it as fun, as many have had their hopes dashed with false / inaccurate readings.

Faerie I am sensing a girl...but I look forward to finding out!

Hey girls! New to the thread but seemed like a nice place to join! I just finished my round of provera and will be trying soy out this cycle. I got my reading done by Gail. I loved it. She said July prenancy. I.know it's to be taken lightly but it really did help me relax. Now I feel like doing the deed is for fun (atleast until July haha). Best thing I bought so far!

Hey girls! New to the thread but seemed like a nice place to join! I just finished my round of provera and will be trying soy out this cycle. I got my reading done by Gail. I loved it. She said July prenancy. I.know it's to be taken lightly but it really did help me relax. Now I feel like doing the deed is for fun (atleast until July haha). Best thing I bought so far!

Well if it makes you feel relaxed and like :sex: is fun then I can't think of a better buy! :thumbup: You go girl. I think the readings are great in that respect as they do make you relax. I hope she is right! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->