**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Sorry your belly hurts :hugs:. Is it really heavy?

not heavy as such just very very painfull was up most the night with it even after tabs and hot water bottle, just googled about it tho and its common for ppl with bc like me to have very very painfull afs:dohh:

Hi Faer, Madly, Linds already knows lol. I am pregnant lol. I did something very sneaky and if you go to my journal you will see :rofl:

We are a couple of sly foxes us!

SNEAKY SNEAK SNEAKY!!

So happy for you though hunny!!

Now then... Linds!! I'm going to start praying harder for you because you deserve this as well and it breaks my heart that you havent got it yet!! We WILL ALL BE MUMMIES by the end of 2012!!!!!

Oh girls I miss you lot!! Ahhh!! My holiday starts 6th August and Maternity starts 15th, I will be around alot more!! xxxxx

Yes I pray for Linds too and soooo want it to happen for her

Faer it will be good to see more of you :hugs:

SNEAKY SNEAK SNEAKY!!

So happy for you though hunny!!

Now then... Linds!! I'm going to start praying harder for you because you deserve this as well and it breaks my heart that you havent got it yet!! We WILL ALL BE MUMMIES by the end of 2012!!!!!

Yes I pray for Linds too and soooo want it to happen for her

Faer it will be good to see more of you :hugs:

well ladies hopefully wont be too long as i now almost officialy have been diagnosed with pcos just got to wait for my other tests to come back and bens spermy thingy then he wil be giving me meds:thumbup:

This sounds like a great idea. I have had 3 readings and they have all been different!!

Jenny - bfp in May (already incorrect)

Serendipity - bfp in July

Gail - bfp in September

I am crossing my fingers for serin!

How Can I see tell if im having a boy or a girl?:wacko:

This sounds like a great idea. I have had 3 readings and they have all been different!!

Jenny - bfp in May (already incorrect)

Serendipity - bfp in July

Gail - bfp in September

I am crossing my fingers for serin!

How Can I see tell if im having a boy or a girl?:wacko:

they do it via internet readings many i have had so many and not a single one was right lol

hope ur all doing ok ladies :hugs: im waiting on the bench for my turn to join you all, no doubt my turn will be when urs are all born:haha:

Hi ladies how are you all? I was very poorly on wednesday, didn't get much sleep on tuesday night/wednesday morning due to abdominal pain, it was so bad, I couldn't not get comfy - I could feel Alice though so I knew she was ok. It was my 25 week MW ap so after dropping princess off at school we walked up to the surestart centre, I explained how I was feeling and she said it was probably my muscles contracting and stretching and that i've probably over worked myself and to take it easy. My BP was fine, my urine sample was fine and we heard Alices heartbeat for the first time.

Walking home nearly killed me and we had to stop 4 times, I took a bath but it didn't get the pain just got worse and I was violently sick 4 times to point where it was nothing coming out but I was still gagging, I couldn't take my painkillers cause the thought of swallowing them made me throw up. I managed to get comfy sort of and had a heaty wheaty for the pain. Ben rang the midwife but it wasn't my midwife and she told him hot bath and paracetomal and to call the GP and see if I can get in, if the pain gets worse or if there is bleeding then to go to hospital. GP said they would call back and that it sounded urgent. I fell asleep at about 1.30 and GP rang at 1.45 and said I can come in at 5.30. Our friend came round with disolvable paracetmal so I had some painkiller and rested, it felt better but still sore and I managed to eat.

GP thinks it was a mild tummy bug and should pass, I took yesterday off work as well and I feel much better. I have never felt so much pain before, I couldn't sit down, lie down, stand up, do anything but constantly move and wriggle in agony.

OH has been lovely though. I'm back at work today but have the weekend off so I'm intending on resting a bit more but catching up with housework because he's not very good at it and I hate mess!!

Hope you're all well xxxxx

And Alice is wonderful... the Gp prodded and poked my tummy to find out where the pain was and when she finished Alice gave her a massive kick!! Hahahaha.

Ohh Faer you got me so worried but towards the end of your post I am happy that you are now ok. I have never heard anything like that before you must have been so scared.

:haha: that was funny about Alice giving a massive kick. Bet she was protecting her mummy!

AFM - I have had my first little bout of MS this morning. Well kind of. I can't drink my usual coffee. Whenever I think of coffee I feel sick so I have switched to tea. I had shredded wheat for brekkie cos I felt sick but after eating I just felt blaaaaaaaaa! Now I feel Blaaaaaaaaaaa still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->