**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

morning all still nothing from amber for me pft

Morning hon,

Still nothing from Sandra for me either. Had an awful night last night.....my lower stomach was hurting so much :cry:

same been having af cramps on and off for a few days back again today so hoping she will be here soon and i can get back in the game

:hugs::hugs::hugs: me too hon gotta make that prediction come true! :thumbup:
yeps we will get our bubbas and they WILL stick

Good luck Hoping!!! Can't wait to hear all about it x

Good luck Hopin! Thinking of you.......

I still haven't heard from Sandra or Gail yet either. Totally out of the ordinary with Gail. :shrug:

I still haven't heard from Sandra or Gail yet either. Totally out of the ordinary with Gail. :shrug:

i think they are all backed up as have had so many requests:haha:

True......

gail was quite quick with me sandra was slow as is amber

Am waiting on Sandra......gail was quite quick but amber terribly slow! I think we are just impatient :haha: Am just interested to know if it ties in with everything else :happydance:

True......

Am waiting on Sandra......gail was quite quick but amber terribly slow! I think we are just impatient :haha: Am just interested to know if it ties in with everything else :happydance:
me too lol im trying to l;imit my time on the comp today as have really hurt my shoulder and arm no idea what ive done to it but gonna nick a sling outa dads first aid kit lol

True......

me too lol im trying to l;imit my time on the comp today as have really hurt my shoulder and arm no idea what ive done to it but gonna nick a sling outa dads first aid kit lol

:hugs::hugs: HOPE I GETS BETTER SOON HON!

Gail doesn't like it being printed on forums, she states this on her site...

lovely reading though. do you feel you connect with it??

Ladies if I can please ask once more..............kindly do not print out your readings, these are copyright and as requested on the website and on the bottom of each email, I request these not to printed as ive had readings copied before.
Please feel free to share these in private but if you can remove any readings from posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->