**Baby Predictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Sandra * Others))

Hey there everyone - I want to blame all of you for getting me started on my addiction to TTC predictions :rofl:
I got my first one from Gail four days ago, and have reread it a million times. She said I would conceive at the end of August (like, in two cycles? Really?!), and she also touched on a couple things that convinced me. She mentioned a male spirit with the initial J (my grandfather whom I never met, but have always felt a connection with - hard to explain), and she mentioned that I was worried about the thought of not having children. Ok, I know that seems generic when I put it like that, as anyone asking her for a TTC prediction would obviously WANT children, but it was something DH and I were discussing the night I ordered my prediction. He and I were discussing how aggressively to TTC, and I told him I was worried that this wouldn't be an easy road, that we wouldn't be successful.
So, I also have pending predictions from Jenny and Sandra. :yipee: Damn you all, I'm jumping on the boat!

Hey there everyone - I want to blame all of you for getting me started on my addiction to TTC predictions :rofl:
I got my first one from Gail four days ago, and have reread it a million times. She said I would conceive at the end of August (like, in two cycles? Really?!), and she also touched on a couple things that convinced me. She mentioned a male spirit with the initial J (my grandfather whom I never met, but have always felt a connection with - hard to explain), and she mentioned that I was worried about the thought of not having children. Ok, I know that seems generic when I put it like that, as anyone asking her for a TTC prediction would obviously WANT children, but it was something DH and I were discussing the night I ordered my prediction. He and I were discussing how aggressively to TTC, and I told him I was worried that this wouldn't be an easy road, that we wouldn't be successful.
So, I also have pending predictions from Jenny and Sandra. :yipee: Damn you all, I'm jumping on the boat!

:happydance:welcome to the group hun...we are soooo glad that your here with us...lol...you can blame us all you want hun...we take the blame..for making you want to do the baby perdictions its just so hard to stay away from them:haha: sounds like a great reading from Gail hun when she sent mine I was totally shocked at what she picked up on..it really touched my heart....can't wait to see what Jenny and Sandra say for ya...sending you lots of hugs your way hun...:hugs:

Welcome! :hi: I know, it is rather addicting! I have done a few..... :blush: But Gail's (for me) has been the best, spot on! And I have had 3 readings from her (forth one in the making right now! :blush:) She mentioned my grandmothers, my aunt, and my father. She also said my dad's name in the initial reading!!!!!!!!!! Scary.... So my trust is in Gail.
Good luck and I hope you reading stands to be true! :hugs:

morning ladies how are you all today? still waiting on af to show up to get into my next cycle:dohh: still no amber reading neither

I've got between 3 and 5 days I think until AF shows her face... not feeling too positive now :(

morning ladies how are you all today? still waiting on af to show up to get into my next cycle:dohh: still no amber reading neither

Coule this be your cycle? Good luck to you and bunches of baby :dust: to you! :hugs:

Coule this be your cycle? Good luck to you and bunches of baby :dust: to you! :hugs:

nope havent dtd this cycle do to the onfectin etc so we are pinning our hopes on this new cycle thats due any day now have the cramps shes just being slow arriving lol thank you and :dust: to you too xx

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in...............Thanks Frogger I think 9mths is a little WRONG too :thumbup:...........The only info I gave was my full name, dob, email address, that I was married, had a child and wasnt currently pregnant! I emailed back asking for it to be narrowed down any and also stated that I was a little surprised at 4 children as we already have DS and its taken me nearly 3 1/2 yrs to persuade DH to try for #2 and that #2 will complete our family. She emailed back today that she is 99% sure I will fall pregnant at the end of December and that we will def have more kids and it will be with DH (was wondering if our future did not lay together!) cause although I would gladly embrace more if more should come along I would be happy to settle for 2. She said she can see it,sense it and spirits tell her! Am not sure what I think...........she sounds like a lovely lady and the reading was very nice but she is the only one to predict later rather than sooner? :shrug:

Hi hon,

sorry still no witch and amber reading.......double blah!

I just got a email from sandra saying she will be on with my reading today and that she apologises just been really busy............I know it will be worth the wait :happydance:

Feeling great..........:sex: last night, getting in some practice for ov and am guna start poas tomorrow :haha: We are guna get that eggy this month!

I've emailed Sandra about her special offer £10 fertility and conception reading. She also offers one extra reading of your choice in the package. I have 2 rescue dogs and one of them I have no history for so would be amazing to have one of her pet readings. I'm very excited to hear back from her about getting one :)

I've emailed Sandra about her special offer £10 fertility and conception reading. She also offers one extra reading of your choice in the package. I have 2 rescue dogs and one of them I have no history for so would be amazing to have one of her pet readings. I'm very excited to hear back from her about getting one :)

Sounds great and will def be worth every single penny hon :thumbup: Sandra is amazing.......lots of positive PMA she has my :bfp: prediction correct :happydance:

Oooh madly I might check my mail to see if anythin came from sandra x

I got my reading. It was not like the other ones i have had. Far more personalised and a lot more detail just for £3.00. I would say definetly worth it. She made you feel that you were not just one of hundreds getting in touch with her. I really liked her reading. It might be rubbish..i suppose only time will tell.

I got my reading. It was not like the other ones i have had. Far more personalised and a lot more detail just for £3.00. I would say definetly worth it. She made you feel that you were not just one of hundreds getting in touch with her. I really liked her reading. It might be rubbish..i suppose only time will tell.

Sandra is great.....I cant recommend her enough!

my sandra reading predicted a september conception, however i won't see DH in september. she did say i had a :bfp: connected to july though, which will be the month i get a :bfp: (this cycle) if it happens. :shrug:

I have my Reading! Just going to read it again and will pick out the key info x

Sandra said May for BFP, conception or birth in my previous reading. She also said 3rd month or 3rd of a month would mean something along with December (OH bday + Gail said 2nd BFP around Nov, so ould be linked to December also). She also said 3 babies for me in total (same as Gail). Her reading was spot on about me and OH and the tarot cards summed me right up. Definitely excited to purchase the £10 option. :)

my sandra reading predicted a september conception, however i won't see DH in september. she did say i had a :bfp: connected to july though, which will be the month i get a :bfp: (this cycle) if it happens. :shrug:

PMA.....YOU WILL GET YOUR :bfp: THIS CYCLE HON:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"