Baby scare turned bladder infection!

Praying4O

Having a baby BOY!
Reaction score
Okay, so apparently my body is going insane!! I came down with a sinus infection, started a preggo safe antibiotic...that night i could NOT eat, or drink, next day, even worse, couldnt drink/eat anything!!

Started cramping BAD, called the OB and she told me to go into the ER because she felt I was having contractions from dehydration!! WHAAAAT!! I didnt know that was possible...well, 3 hours later in the ER, and IV and some nausea medication...

Turns out not only do I have a sinus infection, I ALSO have a bladder infection and dehydration. AND I am 10 weeks and 3 DAYS! The ultra sound was perfect! We had a chubby little peanut moving around his/her little arms and legs, it was SO cute and the heart rate was at 182! Active little peanut!!

SO, now im on TWO antibiotics and some meds for nausea so I can hold down fluids. Im just SOOOO happy it was a bladder infection rather than a bad thing with the baby! Baby is safe, healthy and active!:happydance:

Only 2 more weeks or so of the first tri!!! Im so excited, ive never gotten this far in a pregnancy before! Trying not to jinx myself, but OMG!! ahh!

That same thing happened to me! I had unexplained left side pain and my dr. finally attributed it to a bladder infection.....which I had NO IDEA i had. Never had one in my life. Glad your little bugger is ok :)

That same thing happened to me! I had unexplained left side pain and my dr. finally attributed it to a bladder infection.....which I had NO IDEA i had. Never had one in my life. Glad your little bugger is ok :)

yea! im glad we caught it early!! ive had UTIs before and kidney problems so im really glad they caught it before i had symptoms of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->