Baby seats...reviews please

vanessa

Reaction score
May is getting so strong and is trying to escape from her bouncy chair....so I am thinking about what to do next. I love having a seat I can put her in but am thinking she's not gonna be safe in the bouncy one for much longer.

So, I am looking for reviews of bumbos, bebe pods, cushi tush....any others that you may have found.....

Also, how good do they need to be at head control to go in one? She can push up onto her arms on her tummy now for a bit before collapsing and can hold her head up for a bit when you hold her in the sitting position before it flops forward a bit....is that enough for these seats or do they need to have full control??

Thanks in advance

i would recommend the bumbo! maddi went in it for short amounts of time before she had her full head control, and then after that she was fine :) (until she worked out how to escape from it, but it took a while :lol:)

I've liked the bumbo - Hebe is just about getting out of it now. I dont know how much they are as mines a borrow but I'd have bought one for deffo. :D

I love the bumbo! I wish i got one sooner find them great for feeding them in and popping her in whilst im doing the dinner Ellie has started to try and get out of her bouncer so not using it much anymore.

If you can, definitely borrow a Bumbo before buying one. We borrowed ours, they run about $65 here, and Claire is definitely hit or miss with it. Sometimes she loves it, sometimes she freaks out like we're torturing her. Of course all babies are different and the ones who do love it, love it alot!

I just hate to see people spend so much money on something that might not be handy. Good luck! If you do find something, let me know?

Oh, the Bumbo is great for minor head control. It's shaped so they can't flop over. Well, they can, but it takes some effort ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->