Baby under Construction!

mummy_blues

Us n our identical BOYS!
Reaction score
Hi girls, :hug: how are you doing?
Which cd/dpo are you are at currently?
I think we need a team name, any suggestions??
My list: Eggplant? Pregzilla? Gurgle? Hormonally challenged? Think Positive? Baby under construction?
Suggestions??

I HATE 2WW!!!!

haha i like babies under construction!!

i am not sure when i ovulated this month but should defo be in 2ww by now!! am due af on 3rd May x

Hi Girlies,

I like babies under construction too!

Im cycle day 8 at the min. what about yurselfs? How long have you been trying for?

this is my 3rd cycle TTC and you? any symptoms as yet. were usoing pre seed and softcups x

Great! We are both in this 2WW!!!!
the :witch: is due 30th April, but I really really don't want to see her for 9 months, so hope she shoves off and disappears!
When are you planning to test?
Got a couple more:
buddha belly;Preggosaurus;babynator

hey, second cycle, on the first real cycle after ditching the pill end of February.
Using Clearblue Fertility Monitor and backing up with OPKs, Red Clover Tea. Wanted to use Preseed though, but I had too much CM so I didn't need them at all...
What about you girls? Trying for first child or do you all have kid already??

Anyone seen the Volcano coming?? :rofl: :rofl:

ahh, i never have any CM really. hehe buddah belly made me giggle! nope this will be our first hun how about you x

our first as well-- but my crazy husband really wants to hurry this one for some reason... he is even more impatient than myself!
Should we stick to Team Baby under construction? :happydance::happydance:

i recon so!

aw my hubby is annoying me, he doesnt seem botheredwhen i get AF he just says itll happen soon! i dont want it soon,i want it NOW!!!

I like all them hun you choose!

Nah I didnt see that coming watching on the news today glad didnt book a hols!

This is my second I am trying for and sixth cycle last one took a year and was hoping wouldnt be as long this time but I guess a year isnt that long but seems like it when you are going through the motions.

My name is Shona by the way. EPO, softcups when they arrive, preseed next month if EPO doesnt give me more EWCM I have it but only couple of days prior and would like it for longer and CBFM. Trying to cut down my intake of alcohol too, I love Wine!!!!

I have to sign off speak tomorrow DH gets pc in the evening and picking stepson up from school xxx

Name Changed to Team Baby under Construction!
Welcome aboard!!!

I'm Angela btw!
One year of ttc!!! Good Lord, I don't think I will be able to hold it out longer than 4 months :confused: :confused:

Schoodles, are you pretty sure you ovulated?
Assuming AF is suppose to arrive (but lets hope she doesn't!) on May 3, I would guess you would ovulate anytime between tomorrow and Tuesday, with tuesday being the most probable date.
When was the first day of your last period?
Most normal women (not incl. those with luteal phase defect or similar medical conditions) have about 11-16 Days between their Ovulation day and next menstrual period with 14 days being the common average.... maybe test one last time on Sunday or monday to really be sure? just a thought, since a 3 week Luteal phase seems really long to me.. but I'm just at 2dpo at most, a little too early to symptom spot! Good luck girls and keep us updated and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

hang on, i realised i wrote that wrong i amdue af on 26th so i should have ovd mon or tue but didnt get a smiley and used my last test stick (clearblue didgi smiley face ones) on tue.

i got some IC ov sticks that arrived today and was neg so i may have missed it or may not have ovd. who knows.

this TTC lark is so stressful!

xx

Hi schnoodle, I know!!
this ttc thing does take up lots of $$, time and PATIENCE!!!
I'm down with a sinus attack and cold since friday, so I really hope I'm not really feeling like myself at all... all the ttc stress! when do you plan to test? Any symptoms yet?

well so far absolutely nothing apart from a bit constipate and had a bit of discomfort inmy tummy. i couldnt sleeplast night had really bad pain inmy hip/ thigh in my left leg, sort of a dull ache kind of like a dead leg but in my hip. v odd. aopart from that nothing, i usually have sore boobs etc by now. i think my period should be due sun, but npot sure if i ovd so not sure really!

how about you hunny, have you had a good w/end?

xx

Sinus and nose is stuck, Sore boobs, a cluster of montgomery tubercles popped out this morning and dry skin all around them, fatigue and pork steak smelled like wet dog to me.. but that's about it, only 5/6 dpo today. Don't want to keep my hopes too high :shy: had sore boobs & fatigue after coming off my BCP in late feb... but here is a good symptom spot page:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/
I'll just have take a break :coffee: and try not to think about it until next week!
Hope you get your :bfp: soon!!!

Oh my goodness hunny thats is sounding soooo good! montgomerys tubercles can only be a good thing! Oooh im so excited foryou xxx

nah, really dun want to get my hopes up too high, but thanks. Reading so many posts about chemical pregnancies and miscarriages that I am getting pretty concerned, so I might put off testing until 13DPO just so I don't get too disappointed.
are you still testing with OPKs?
hope you get your BFP soon as well so you can be the first one to tell us about it!

so do i hun! its only been 3 months but feels like a lifetime!

LOL! Its only my 2nd cycle and it feels like 2 year already!!!
Did you use preseed and OPK as well first cycle?

Since last night till just now, I've been getting these really sharp jabs on my right lower abdomen, near bikini line. Its only a few milliseconds long, but it feels like someone is pricking me with a sharp needle there and it really hurts.... hope I am not imagining things!

lol, aw hunny again that sounds good to me! first month we just dtd but since then have used softcups this is first cycle using both softcups and preseed.

I still dont have any symptoms at all apart from my boobs not being sore when usually they would be killing me by now, and having a pain in my hip the other night.

Oh, and my tummy feels hot. not hot to the touvh but still it feels it ifkwim!!!

do you work hunny?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"