Baby under Construction!

Im taking a break or atleast trying to but having major babyfever :cry:

Im taking a break or atleast trying to but having major babyfever :cry:

A little brother or sister for jayden would be so cute! I've always wanted at least 2 kids, i don't like the idea of single childs... but lets see about the first one first!
I start work tomorrow girls, so might not be around too often, but keep me updated on your :bfp:!!!
Right now I am so so torn between work and baby sigh.... just hope my efficiency at work won't be too affected by my baby brain..... I feel like I am cheating my employees for not telling them I am pregnant yet, but usually people tell after the 14th week..

Aww good luck mummy_blues! hope all goes well with the bub.

aw good luck sweetie ill be praying your first day goes smoothly xxx

HI girls, sorry, i've been so busy with work!!
went in for a first scan at 6 weeks, doctor found a strong little wiggle beating at 150 per minute measuring a few days ahead of my dates!
went in for my second scan last week at about 8 weeks, and to our SHOCK - there was TWO little WIGGLES with 2 hearts beating at 140-150 bpm!!
we were so shocked we couldn't believe it at first! they both measure smaller than they should be, but the smaller one is trying to catch up i guess! the small wiggle was at 9.7 mm and the bigger one is at 12.3mm, so hopefully they start growing really fast!
good Lord, I still really can't believe it!

Aww congrats Mummy_Blues! Twins that is amazing.

thanks shey, still quite in a shock! we don't know yet if its fraternal or identical, but the doctor thinks the chances of being identical is higher from the last ultrasound, so will have to wait till my next appointment in 2 weeks to find out!
horribly long wait...

Aww good luck mummy_blues
asfm still no AF

Thanks shey!
how are you doing? busy with the wedding planning and all?
how long have you been waiting for AF?

where is shona and sam?! hope you girls are both well! xxx

I've been waiting for AF since the 23rd of October. Im not getting married not with that guy no more.

:hi: everyone

I managed to lose this thread somehow from my favourites and only found it on Mummy_blues ticker on the pregnancy gallery thanks hun!!! Ooooh and congrats and twins how exciting!!! Hope all is well with you.

Sorry AF got you Schnoodle and know exactly how you feel, cycle 13 for me and still nothing. I use the monitor and it is fab! 2 years I waited 12 months with my first and me and hubby then had all the tests done for free?

How is everyone else?

xxxx

Shona - great to hear from you!
Shey - what happened? are you still going on with ttc?
Sam - I heard you got a CBFM? Is it doing its job giving you peaks every month?? And girls,DON'T Give up and have faith! I know its hard, esp when you have been trying for so long, but it will happen soon!

I just go back from my 11week scan, very happy to introduce you to my little Geminis - I've got the words Gemini written all over my Pregnancy pass! :happydance::happydance:

both are doing perfectly healthy and fine, head and length right on spot and I am officially in second trimester!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0428-resized.jpg
    IMG_0428-resized.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1
Just wanted to wish you girls a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
May the new Year bring more :bfp: and babies for all of us!

My goodness I lost site for ages and only just managed to find it. Hope your ok hun. The only reason I found you was that I have done a CBFM stick this morning at 11dpo and trying to see what it meant and it looks alot like yours! When did you get your positive on your hpt? Altho you are having twins so would be higher than mine xxx

I'm cycle day 16 and 4 dpo. I would love to join ladies within a on or about tww also :)

wow this thread is dead! where are you lovely ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->