Baby under Construction!

wow! I might try softcups and preseed as well if it does not work out this cycle....
just read you Fibromyalgia post-- sorry can't help you with that, but my Mum in law has got chronic Fibromyalgia and she goes for acupuncture to relieve the pain all over the body... is there treatment for that condition?
Yup! I work in a law firm as a legal assistant - can sit in front of the computer and surf a few mins between working on those contracts!
what about you?

mines is classed as chronic now too, i have tried acupuncture but it just made me feel really ill. i did work but i have been off work now for about 18 months due to my condition, so money is extremely tight so trying for a baby wasnt an easy decision in the first place.

I like preseed obv i cant say if it has worked or not yet but i dont reallly ger any or much CM so i figure it cant do too much harm. I do live the softcups though, they re no where near as scary as they look and yuo dont get as much erm....leakage!!

xxx

Hi hun, so sorry to hear about your condition.
My MIL had it since she was younger and still she had babies without any problems, so stay positive and hope the egg finds its way soon!

I am sure a baby will definitely light up your whole world and make things much better :hug: :hugs:

i hope so hun. i really hope my lack of symptoms is a good sign iykwim! though i would dearly love to have lots of symptoms too!!!

I have startedpraying xxx

Hi Hun, will pray for you and your little miracle :hugs::hugs:

but here is something to LAUGH About- A dentist story:
So I went to the dentist yesterday evening to get my teeth cleaned and checked.
After cleaning and inspection, he told me he wanted to replace my old amalgam filling to make things look "nicer".
Then I told him I'd rather wait cause I am currently in my TWW and really don't want to have all the chemicals in my blood.
Then he said ok, it can wait. And he ran off and came back with a hand load of stuff.
Then he sat down next to me and said "You might start vomiting soon and its bad for your teeth!" I was thinking - I am not even sure if I am pregnant yet??
Then he continued - "After vomiting, never brush your teeth because it wears out the enamel." I said "I ain't vomiting", he answered "You will start soon"
"So after vomiting, rinse your mouth with this solution to help reduce acid . This is for you, on the house."
Then he came with a second item and said "Use this florid gel once a week, it helps harden your enamel, but try not to swallow it"...
Then came the third item, a toothbrush.. "your gums will bleed". I answered "no, they don't bleed! I really don't know If I am pregnant yet, its only 5 dpo!!". :shrug::shrug::shrug:
"But they will bleed, so if they bleed, use this toothbrush and brush as hard as possible even if they bleed and don't forget the wisdom teeth area. And come back for cleaning again if it doesn't help with the bleeding " he added...

Ok, so I walked out 20 mins later with a "Dental hamper" looking like a mad woman with really bad teeth just because my dentist thinks I am going to start puking and bleeding soon??
Really nice of him, but I think he might be disappointed if I don't start doing what he predicts...told the story to my DH and we were both laughing while looking at the "hamper", not knowing what to do with it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hhahahahahaha oh hun thats brilliant, bless him! hahaha you never know, maybe he knows things we dont!!!!!

that made me giggle all last night!! bless, how are you feeling today hun xx

not too great :cry:
I really wished I never went on BCP in my life, now I feel like a druggie on withdrawal theraphy....... I think I have a yeast infection, have acute sinus although I am refusing to see my doctor because he will certainly put me on antibiotics again, I have migrane on one side on my head probably due to the sinus; and my face is breaking out whiteheads yucks!!!!
Plus I just listened to another older lady from another department who came back from sick leave this morning on how she had a MC at 7.5 weeks due to some vaginal infecton!
The poor lady is turning 40 this year, and she was sobbing over how less time she has left for another ttc...

What about you hun? Are you enjoying the lovely spring weather?

oh no,hunny im sorry you feel so rubbish. can yu take and paracetamols or anything? ive never had a yeast infection, what are they like??#

try not to worry too much hun how old aree you?

xxx

nah, not taking any medication at all until the tww is over!!
I just got back from the pharmacist, she thinks I don't have a yeast infection cause I told her I feel normal down there and there is like no cottage cheese discharge. Just loads of CM and I am all "wet"--- ugghhhh---
I'm 28, turning 29 end of this year.... started ttc really late; when I look at the other girls on the forum 17, 19, 20 years of age, I feel like a wrinkled brontosaurus.....what about you hun?

im 23 DH is 28 in a week.

they could all be good signs hun even though i know you dont want to gedt youir hopes up.

are you eating healthily, avoiding alcohol taking folic acid etc??

Hey! The both of you have got plenty of time ttc at such a young age!!
They say having a first child before the age of 30 is actually healthier and reduces risks of breast, ovarian cancer in latter life; which is why I am quite impatient and really hoping to have mine before the end of next year!!
Yup, been taking folic acid since Feb this year as well as prenatals and cod fish oil.
Nah, I can't take alcohol at all because I get a pretty common Flush allergic (plus immediate puking) reaction to it. Blame my genes, I am one of the million people who don't have the ALDH2 gene to digest alcohol.
And yes, my parents are health freaks (dad is a retired doctor! so he swears by maintaining a good BMI and low cholesterol/blood pressure/sugar etc), so I guess I am kinda influenced by their eating habits in a way although I am not picky or Bitchy when it comes to unhealthy food once in a while or in public....
I've cut down the caffeine though, used to be a caffeine junkie drinking Assam teas and 4 cups of lattes a day.
What about you? trying to drink more water as well? I hate plain water, so I drink lots of fruit teas and soups to make up for it. Are you taking any prenatals?

im taking folic acid bt if i dont get my bfp in 3 or 4 days i think i willll switch to the pregnacare conception ones.

Yeah trying to drink more whater and this is my first day not drinking tea. i usally have at least 5 cups a dday i didnt realise it was so bad for fertility. all i used to drink was tea and pop so im switching to water, it cant doany harm !!

how are you feeling today hun?

where are you from again hunny
xx

I live in Germany at the moment, lovely healthcare system!
Feeling ok, not much change from yesterday although I noticed some clear watery discharge from my breasts last night before I went into the shower. i hope its nothing serious and its just a side effect from stopping the pill....
what about you hun? Which dpo are you at? I really hope and pray that you get your :bfp: soon!
Do you live in the UK? Hows the health care system at your country like?

yeah i live in yorkshire in the uk. the nhs is ook. has its plusses and minuses but overall i cant complain!

i dont know if i ovulated this month tbh but i have 27 day cycles so af due sunday.
i have to say usually before AF i am vile, snappy, moody, my boobs hurt and i have crampd, this month i have absolutley nothing so i dont know if that is cos i maybe didnt ov or what. im really worried this month about it all.

im sure its nothing to worry about hun, they say it takes a while for your bady to get back to normal after the pill so it could just be tht. or youre pregnant. i really hope itd your month hun xxx

eah, first time i bought the OPKs from clearblue (bloody expensive!!!) I used like two packs until I managed to get my peak on CD 23!!!!
And I always thought I ovulated around CD 15 :confused:
my 8 dpo is way too early for symptoms, so I try not to think too much bout it, although its really hard!

BUT keep our fingers crossed that its OUR MONTH!!!

my friend has brought her3 month old boy round today!!!

i want a child and i want one now!!!

xxx

don't we all want a baby NOW!!!

I was just reading the MOST RIDICULOUS thing on the forum.
Someone ACTUALLY PAID to get a spell casted so she can get pregnant in 12 weeks...
I mean, how MORON can someone be?
We might as well skip all the Bd-ing and just get a spell casted so we would be pregnant, in OUR DREAMS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->