Baby under Construction!

no way?? they paid?? thats mental!! you may as well throw your money away. if it workds, good for them but its not something i can afford to do. ill save my money for wiggle when i have one!

ooh iv just read a post thats made me weep. theres a lass who im really pleased for who wasnt even trying at all and has just found out she is pregnant.

im so upset and i know its a bit irrational and unfair, but i cant stop crying now. im pleased for her i really am, but i want my go please xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hug:

you will get your little wiggle, hun, look on the bright side and when your :bfp: is here, you can finally & proudly announce "I worked for it and now Its MINE! No one is going to take my wiggle away from me!"

when do you plan to test hun?

You know what, since you live in the UK: you might wanna try out the Clearblue Fertility Program. A few ladies on the forum signed up for it and apparently Clearblue give out free monitors and ovulation sticks for the program.The thread is here [thread=311268] Clearblue Trial Thread[/thread] plus the link where you can sign up for it.
Just sign up and see what happens, great if they would call you up and offer it to you for free!

yeah thanks hn i have just filled that form in now! i dont know weather to test tbh im so convinced im not pregnant this month i may test mon or tue if af hasnt arrived

how about you hun xxx

have you got any plans for the weekend?

yayyyyy! hiya sorry hun i completely forgot to send a link didnt i?? sorry hun

how are you this morning, i am due AF tommorrow, how many dpo are you hun xx
what areyour plans for this weekend xx

haha hun no worries is was my fault I didnt get back to you on the softcups thread had lots to do yesterday. Im getting annoyed CBFM is still showing high should have OV by now annoying me grrrr wow FX she doesnt get you tomorrow. Sorry dont know if I have asked how long have you been trying for and are you trying any certain plan or anything other than softcups?
I have no CM I dont know if thats cos of the softcups or Im not going to ovulate at all this month?

Just going to go shopping and stepson is at his grans so quiet weekend. How about you? xxx

dh is working so im just doing housework etc.

we have been ttc snce jan, using preseed (first time this cycle), softcups, OPK's tho im not ure if i ovulated this month either i usd clearblue didg opks but think i may have started testing too earlyand only had a 7pack but i ruined one so i only had 6! so i dont know if im in with a shot this month, i have no smptoms whatso ever, i usually have really bad cramps and sore boobs before af and this month had nothing!

i dont hold out much hope!

how about you hunxx

Hey girls, welcome back!!!
ME too, I had 7 days of High and then 2 peak days on my first cycle...some girls on the forum didn't get their peaks!

:flower: Schnoodle, dun worry too much about the symptoms stuff, you are still IN FOR IT and hopefully the ugly :witch: dun show her face tomorrow!
I got the 20 packs of Clearblue digital OPKs on Ebay for the same price of the 7 packs!

Me and DH - we just Went CRAZY!!! :wacko::wacko:
We went shopping this morning at a nearby store, its like Boots in the UK... cause they had like 20% OFF Every Item in the shop. So we went to pick up usual stuff like toothpaste, shampoo, lotions and all. then came the crazy part.. we walked past by this busy "baby lane" where all the pregnant women were stuffing their trolleys full with 20% off Pampers (pampers ain't cheap here!).
And DH turned to me and said "Hun, do you think we need diapers? Its on Offer you know."
I really don't know what went into me, I just said "sure, lets have a look"" :wacko::wacko::wacko:
So we came out half an hour later with 5 LARGE PACKS of Pampers New Baby Size 2 for 3-6 kg.... Seriously, we had no idea what we were doing, but we came home and just packed it away normally into a empty cupboard which I had cleared two weeks ago for the wiggle stuff....
Please don't think I'm psycho or anything, and lets hope my parents-in-law don't open the "wiggle cupboard" when they come in for tea tomorrow....
:dohh::dohh::dohh:

aw hun why not, they dont have a use by date!!

i recon youl be a v happy girl this month!! they say sometimes OH have an inkling you know! maybe he did!

hehe

i could murder a drink im not an alcoholic btw!) lol.

i hate this not knowing stuff! like i have said i really dont think i am but i just want to know now! my CP leads me to think im not too.
god ill be devastated x

haha hun no worries is was my fault I didnt get back to you on the softcups thread had lots to do yesterday. Im getting annoyed CBFM is still showing high should have OV by now annoying me grrrr wow FX she doesnt get you tomorrow. Sorry dont know if I have asked how long have you been trying for and are you trying any certain plan or anything other than softcups?
I have no CM I dont know if thats cos of the softcups or Im not going to ovulate at all this month?

Just going to go shopping and stepson is at his grans so quiet weekend. How about you? xxx

Hi shona, how long have you been using the CBFM?
I just started this month and they've only asked for 10 sticks, thank goodness..
Schnoodle could share her secret of drinking and increasing CM!!
I drink Red Clover tea as well during the first half of my cycle, its "suppose" to increase CM and give the estrogen a BOOST, which leads to ovulation...
its quite tasty and a good alternative to coffee or black teas!

aw hun why not, they dont have a use by date!!

i recon youl be a v happy girl this month!! they say sometimes OH have an inkling you know! maybe he did!

hehe

i could murder a drink im not an alcoholic btw!) lol.

i hate this not knowing stuff! like i have said i really dont think i am but i just want to know now! my CP leads me to think im not too.
god ill be devastated x

LOL! Lets hope the wiggle turns out to be 3-6 Kgs or else I'll have to sell them off! I was 3.3 when my mum delivered me and DH was 2.7 (he came out a month too early!)
Nah, I don't think a teeny wheeny drink is gonna harm the wiggle in any way... I've got friends drinking when they were pregnant, and some even took Malaria tablets during early pregnancy (they didn't know yet). All delivered healthy strong babies!

thanks hun. god iv been drinking so much water its rediculous! im actually getting used to it!

whats your plans fir tomorrow hun? when are you going to test.

Shona, im trying to cut out caffine tea, coffee, pop etc and only drink water as i never really have any cm.

xxx

Nah, way too early to test, I hate bfns, so will put it off till Tuesday morning probably. Take my mind off it, baking a tonight and a round of lunch and tea with the in-laws tomorrow.

god ill be devastated x
sorry, whats CP?

oh,cervical position. mines low and wet rather than high and closed.

what are you baking tonight?

lol do you like your in laws hun xx

Ohh, how do you check for their position?
Rhubard Strawberry sponge! Berry season just started over here! So we've gotten like loads of fresh strawberries (and cream!) from the supermarket....
They are pretty OK, they have their own stuff to do so they don't bother us too much!
DH is their only child, so his mum can be rather protective at some times! But I think I can understand her pretty well; I mean, if I had my only wiggle, I think I too would be mad and crazy over my wiggle :awww:

hehe aw! oooh that sounds nice, will you send me some please!!!

erm, well i guess people do it different, have you felt for it before?? xx

Sure hun!
Expedited AirMail of frozen Strawberry Rhubard Sponge coming right across the English channel! !! :cake: :cake:
Baking and cooking is kinda like my stress relieve method, helps keep my mind off stuff like TTC for a few hours!
No, I feel squeamish about checking stuff like that; as much as I find Pap Smears disgusting? I won't even bother checking for my CM unless it comes out by itself and I happen to see it then :nope: :nope:
But if it doesn't work out this month, I'll try to learn on check for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->