Baby under Construction!

Im off to the doctors! I'll let you ladies know how it went and the results

Didn't get the results I wanted. I got a :bfn: :(

:hugs:
I read on the other post that you are taking BCP? are you still taking it for some reason shey?

hi mummy blues i wont be able to see a dr about it till next july. i sobetter have our bfp by then! how are you hunx

thats reallly long! can't you go see a dr and tell them you've been trying a year or sth like that so they check it?
I'm ok hun, feeling sick since yesterday, not sure why but BFN last night at 8dpo, guess I'm out as well this month....
just waiting till AF shows up and see what happens next if I take up the job offer from Nestle. If I do take up the offer, I won't be able to ttc till December/january..
If I'm pregnant, then I won't take up the offer... so just waiting and see what happens..
what about you hun?

aw younever know hun it may have just been too early.

i cant tell them that cos i had togoto the drs to come off my pain meds.i wish i could! ggrrr!

im gonna use egg white this cycle properly and just try and relax and see what happens.
how about you hun do you think you will get the nestle job?x

No im not takin it no more i only took it for a 3 days and stopped cause it was making me sick.

shey, why take bcp when you are ttc, sorry i'm confused!
sam - yeah, they offered me the job last monday morning, but I have a one month notice period to give to my current company if I wanted to leave, so the earliest i can leave is 30.09 and start at nestle on 01.10.... so i am really not sure....
just feel really tired and sick at the moment, can't really think....

what are you girls up to on the weekend?!

I took it cause i wanted to regulate my cycles again :cry:

aw hun, you never know you may have tested too early.i dont feel wellt oday i have ear ache and a sore throat and feel generally grotty!

shey,doesnt thebcp make your cycles more messed up? i wouldnt have thought it would regulate them??

hey hun i felt like that before i got my bfp felt like cold was coming !

aw hun, you never know you may have tested too early.i dont feel wellt oday i have ear ache and a sore throat and feel generally grotty!

shey,doesnt thebcp make your cycles more messed up? i wouldnt have thought it would regulate them??

Some girls do take the bcp to regulate their cycles doesn't mess it up

oh i didnt know that hun well i hope it works for you. i have such a sore throat and ear ache today i feel poo, i have some antibiotics from the drs. imso thirsty and feel so cold and shivery! its only 430pm but im gonna go and get my pyjamas on!

:hi: everyone!

Just popping on for a little while. Lots of unpacking for me so nothing interesting happening. Angela hope the little guy makes it think we will always worry no matter what, just shows you how lucky some people are. Well I forgot to use my CBFM this month so not sure when I OV either today or tomorrow FX for all of us. How is everyone? xxx

hi girls!!!!! HOW have you been! I've missed all of you... sorry i havent been online for so so long... i just got a new job as i mentioned, and the salary talks plus contract terms took so so long, really happy that its all over now, i start 1.10 with my new company, was thinking i could enjoy all the nespresso i want then cause they make the machines there!
but God has blessed me with TWO miracles (i still can't believe it!!) within a week - first the good job; AND the bump is coming back!!!! i got my :bfp: with a clearblue a few days after I signed my new contract and was quite shocked!!! we didnt really try this cycle, i had a super super super long cycle and ran out of the monitor sticks at cd 19!! so did not detect any rise or peak, so we didn't try much at all! no more coffee for now, i have a 2 week holiday till i start , will try to arrange for a dr. appointment next week to see how far i am along, but i guess i should be somewhere between 4-5 weeks according to clearblue....
how are you girls doing?? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->