Baby under Construction!

Congrats Mummy_blues! I've been sick and my LO was sick so been busy and saturday went up to Orlando to see my sister she was in the hospital cause she had a bloodclot and we found out that she's 3wks pregnant with baby#3 but she had an ultrasound and there's no heartbeat so she maybe miscarring.

thanks hun! hope the both of you are feeling better now... nah, the hearts of the embryo only starts forming at 4 weeks and starts it's first beat at 6-7 weeks of pregnancy, so its really too early, but hope she goes for her 7 week scan and find everything perfect!

oh sweetie, iv been away for a while too im so so pleased for you hunny congratulationns my love xxxxxx

I see signs down here in florida posted on the highways saying a baby's heartbeats 18days after conception

thanks hun! praying you will get your :bfp: real soon!!!
I have such a good feeling about this pregnancy, the LO is making me really much sicker than the first one, so its a good sign! Plus my Pregnancy test lines grow darker and darker by the day, so i hope its another good sign!

hi shey, nah its too early, I went down to the doctors at 4 weeks and he told me the ultrasound only picks up a pregnancy at 5 weeks earliest (gestational sac begins to show at 5weeks). then the heartbeat is detected usually at this time:
Starting at week 5 the fetal heart rate accelerates by 3.3 bpm per day for the next month.
The fetal heart begins to beat at approximately the same rate as the mother's, which is typically 80 to 85 bpm. The approximate fetal heart rate for weeks 5 to 9 (assuming a starting rate of 80):
* Week 5 starts at 80 and ends at 103 bpm
* Week 6 starts at 103 and ends at 126 bpm
* Week 7 starts at 126 and ends at 149 bpm
* Week 8 starts at 149 and ends at 172 bpm
* At week 9 the fetal heartbeat tends to beat within a range of 155 to 195 bpm.

so week 3 is really really too early, its just 7 days after conception!
but I hope its good news for her!
And CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming wedding!! have you choosen a nice dress yet??!!

Yup I have chosen one here's picture of it
https://www.brides.com/images/vendor/dressgallery/bridal/marysbridalpcmarys/00_main/8023_pc_marys_bridal_wedding_dress_sec02.jpg

as for my sister she doesnt want the baby cause right now she doesn't have time for a 3rd one. She really has to have surgery on her leg and they wont do the surgery if she is pregnant.The doctor told her that the radiation that she had from the mri could have already terminated the pregnancy. But when the time is right Im sure she will try again but right now is not a good time for her to have another baby. My BIL doesn't make much money and my sis makes a lil more than him. they don't make enough money to have a 3rd one. If my BIL would get a 2nd job then maybe they could, but right now they can't.

OMG! thats gorgeous! very victorian and regal looking! guess jayden will be the ring bearer?

well, its really her/their decision. I do understand, I've got quite a few european friends living in NYC and Chicago, and having kids and all makes it really hard for them to make ends meet. The system in the US is not like in Europe, think the government here is very very very generous when it comes to cash bonuses for working parents with kids. I mean we get all kinds of money from the government - two thirds of our salary during maternity leave for up to one year; unpaid maternity leave up to 3 years; money for the nanny, incentives, parental money; monthly cash incentives till the children is 18 years, generous income tax rebates etc. But thats only because germany has so so less children with about 1.1 child per woman; so we are facing a massive problem with dwindling population. The government here is basically "throwing" money at the couples in order to Motivate them to make MORE babies!
So my friends kinda end up moving back to europe when they have kids, cause in the US, its like "you are completely on your own"..... you can read about our "baby cash back" scheme here: https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6211737.stm

Hopefully President Obama does something soon to relieve the financial burden of american families and single mums, but that's obviously going to cost the tax payers enormous amounts. But I hope your sister stays healthy whichever decision she has to make.

Thank you Mummy_blues! I know it's different here in the states than it is in europe. I have family in Germany. And I know things are pricy over there. Yup Jayden will be the ring bearer. hehe! hope all is well with you.

My cousin got married and she got one of her nephew to be the ring bearer, then she "paired" him up with the daughter of her best friend and they both walked hand-in-hand down the aisle with both rings scattering flowers down the aisle at the same time, it was so adorable! My poor nephew is only 6 and everyone at the church was asking him if he was going to marry the same girl in the future cause they look so cute together!
Yeah, the LO is making me very very tired and sick, I want to lay down to rest but everytime my head hits the pillow, the food come gushing up my throat! So, i've been taking naps on the leaning sofa instead and I can't eat like 6 hours before going to bed at night. yup, our grocery bills here are so expensive compared to the states! think cause the states produce much more food and we have to import everything over here. I did my student exchange at UCLA and I was quite surprised that the prices of fresh vegetables and fruits are so much more expensive than breakfast cereals and packed food at Walmart!

where is hopeful, sam and shona?? everyone doing ok?!

Aww that is so cute mummy_blues. Sorry bout the food thing for ya. hope things get better for ya. Yea I've noticed that to.

Yea where did you ladies run off to?

im here gorls just finding ttvc a bit challenging at the mo so kind of just popping in and out. we are going away for a few days to chester tomorrow, a lovely old city as its our 2nd wedding anniversary on monday. they have a zoo and i have never been to a zoo before so i cant wait to go and see all the animals!

love you girls,

sorry your feeling so rubbish mummy blues hunny. shey, hope your both feeling better and your sister is ok.

Congrats on your anniversary hun! I hope you have a lovely trip and tell us all about it when you are back!
me and my husband, we never do anything on our wedding anniversary cause we always so busy, but next year is our 6th wedding anniversary so maybe I'll ask you for ideas!

thanks hun we had a fab time it was lovely. we both really ebjoyed it. i ovulated on the sun/mon i think so heres hopng we get a bfp soon, im really feeling like i cant cope with it for much longer. please please pray for us hunnies i dont know what to do anymore.
how are you hun have you been to the drs yet??hows things progressing xx

so happy for you hun! I really pray that you get your anniversary baby this month!!
Understand how difficult it is hun, hold on just a little longer!!!
so you are in the tww now officially??
im fine hun, I only managed to get an appointment on the 14th, which is ages away! but hopefully we'll see a hb on our first appointment. my lines are getting much stronger and with this babe, i seem to puke more, eat less and sleep more than the last pregnancy, and my boobs hurt all the time, so hoping its a good sign....

aw thats fab hunny, im so pleased for you.yeah im in tww now praying its my last one i dont feel strong enough to keep doing this x

Well the :witch: showed her ugly face yesterday! oh well maybe next time I'll have a bfp

hope you ladies are doing well

Well the :witch: showed her ugly face yesterday! oh well maybe next time I'll have a bfp

hope you ladies are doing well

O dear, sorry shey; I didn't know you were ttc cause your profile said taking a break from ttc? are you still trying or taking a short break? did the BCP regulate your cycles?

aw thats fab hunny, im so pleased for you.yeah im in tww now praying its my last one i dont feel strong enough to keep doing this x

I understand its hard, I really pray this is your last cycle too! do you have any symptoms yet hun?
I would really head off to the doctors soon, or have you thought of maybe getting the clearblue monitor? It worked quite well for me hun.

the drs say we have to be ttc for 2 years before they will do any tests or anything hun so theres not a lot of point really. im thinking about it but does it just tell you when you are ovulating though??

think the other girls went in after 12 months of no success... but they paid for the check up personally. I think the CBFM is suppose to be more accurate about ovulation and the estrogen rise before ovulation..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->