Babyfever with an 8 month old!

emicakess

Reaction score
I had my daughter August 4th and she is 8 months now. Half of me wants to take it slow, just enjoy my daughter for awhile and try again when she's around 2 1/2. But the other half of me wants to get pregnant again. I have baby fever so bad! Is anyone else with me?

My nephews are 18 months apart (nephew #1 was 9 months when SIL got pregnant with nephew #2).and they are bessst friends. SIL says 18 months was a good age gap. But at the same time I don't know!

I was so broody during the first year, but now that DD is a toddler I'm glad I waited. She's a ball full of energy and I enjoy being able to just focus on her for now! I'm looking forward to having some one on one time with the next one while DD is in school too. :)

Great point thank you! Ugh I am just so broody :cry:

I knoe the feeling my second is 8 months as well and I'm considering my third ...hard work but will all be a similar age and in school at the same time x

I totally understand. When my second was 6 months old I started wanting another. DH and I talked about it and decided that we liked the age gap between our older 2 (like 2.5 years) and would try for that again. That's what made us set a July 2015 start date. It doesn't stop me from wanting one sooo bad now!

I completely understand. I really want to try when DS turns 1 in July but part of me knows it would be better if we waited. But I really don't want to.

I totally understand. When my second was 6 months old I started wanting another. DH and I talked about it and decided that we liked the age gap between our older 2 (like 2.5 years) and would try for that again. That's what made us set a July 2015 start date. It doesn't stop me from wanting one sooo bad now!

I bet that is hard! It's like a crazy instinct telling you that you want a baby now! But your logical mind says nah we should wait. I think a 2.5 age gap is perfect and that is what I ideally would want. But it's sooooo far away lol

I completely understand. I really want to try when DS turns 1 in July but part of me knows it would be better if we waited. But I really don't want to.

I feel the same! I want to try to until AT LEAST a year but we arent even there yet and I am taking POAS like a mad woman lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->