Babylegs not fitting well?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is how babylegs are meant to be but there is always a big gap between the top of the babylegs and the start of Aisling's nappies, they never fit up to the nappy like I've seen in photos posted here... Do we have fitting issues?

i think some babylegs are meant for smaller babies, do you buy the brand ones? i have some in my shop, longer ones that i made :winkwink:

x

I pull Molly's up under her nappy. Might be why? Not great really, she pees on them when I do... :dohh:

Halens have just started slipping down so we have about an inch gap there now :( I think huggalugs are longer aren't they?

Mine are some of the cheapy ones from Hong Kong so maybe they're a bit too short? She has really long legs... Just couldn't justify the price of the real ones. Might have a look at Huggalugs if they're longer. Ellie, love the ones on your site! U really closed until May?!

yeah Huggalugs are definately longer, Daisy is very long and hers seem to fit herquite well....tho we do usually end up with gaps between her nappy and BL's as the fall down/slip when she's crawling :dohh:

Yeah, we're getting this when she crawls too. I have some larger pairs of tights that I might look at converting into babylegs tonight, they might be a bit bigger :shrug:

Tights normally ladder if you cut them, even if you sew them after. Try kids knee highs instead there is a tutorial somewhere around the net lol

I've done a pair of tights before which have worked out quite well, still not long enough though. I think the tights I have now are longer so fingers crossed. The ones I bought are really thick so not really like our normal tight material if you know what I mean.

We have some of the brand name Babylegs but I find them to be a little tight around the top of Emma's thighs so they always ride downward, leaving an inch or two exposed at the top. I'm not too sure how they compare to the huggalugs for size though (I do have a chunky baby so maybe that's the problem, lol)

Mine are some of the cheapy ones from Hong Kong so maybe they're a bit too short? She has really long legs... Just couldn't justify the price of the real ones. Might have a look at Huggalugs if they're longer. Ellie, love the ones on your site! U really closed until May?!

im closed for ones i have to make up but not for instocks, i have those sat upstairs waiting for a new home so if you want them let me know and i'll post em tomorrow :thumbup:

x

Just bought them Ellie, thanks!

No probs, they look lovely. Going to try and sort my tights out too and see where I am after that. She just constantly seems to have these chubby thighs bulging out the top of them, not a good look! :haha:

I had no idea they were supposed to go up to the nappy!!! My LO wears his to just above the knee - I loved them when it was cold - plus they kept his boots on!

they dont have to go up to the top of the leg, generally i think the shorter ones are for babies up to 6months

x

Mine are so long they could easily go up that high - I think I bought the wrong size though as they're still really long! They were babylegs one size!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->