Babyshow, Birmingham.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Cazza89, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Cazza89

Cazza89 Mummy of 1,expecting no.2

Think it's the 15th - 17th May but not sure. Please someone correct me if i'm wrong!

Who's going? And what date? I'm hoping to go. . .just not sure what day yet! X
    ]

2. Scally

Scally Well-Known Member

That is the date, starting on Friday and finishing the saturday! I am def going, have been looking forward to this since getting pregnant!!!!!! I am going to go on the Saturday i think, should be good!!!!

3. MummyBurgo

MummyBurgo I love my boys x

yeah those dates are right hun.

I wanted to go but we are away :( hope you have fun

4. Seraphim

Seraphim Amazing Baby Girl

Other than seeing lots of things in one place, what else is there to go for?

Are there big discounts??? That could get me driving to brum ;)

5. Cazza89

Cazza89 Mummy of 1,expecting no.2

I'm not sure about that one but i'm guessing there will prob be a few bargains there etc! It's only an hour or so for me so i'm going just for a day out. Also, i've already brought practically everything so have no excuse to go. Haha. X

6. Mumof42009

Mumof42009 Mum Of 4 Preemie's

Im thinking of going and taking my mum you supposed to get loads of freebies there as sis went few years ago, she had loads of stuff! xx

7. bloodbinds

I had noooo idea about this and birmingham is my home town! Love the NEC! Just asked my OH if we can go, and he seems (slightly) interested. Only problem is that it is the weekend before we get paid, so we are going to have no money what so ever, so is there even a point? Wondering if my mum might lend me some money to at least get into the place! Lol.

8. divagee

divagee Well-Known Member

Hi i've been looking forward to it since finding out i was pregnant! I live in Wolverhampton so it's only up the road from me, me and my Mum are going up together looking forward to spending the day with her and buying lots and lots of things! and the freebies, shows advice etc should be great :) haven't nothing sorted for bub yet! if you do go hope you have a great time there x