BabyStyle Oyster Carrycot + Extras

xSophieBx

Mummy to a Beautiful Girl
Reaction score
I'm selling my Babystyle Oyster carrycot to make some room! It comes complete with the original box so I am willing to courier it(will be around £8) or pick up from buntingford hertfordshire, or fleckney leciester.

In excellent condition as hardly used. The black set which I've put on for the picture was never used as I used the grape colour pack. Includes the grape colour pack which is also in excellent condition and cost me £20 extra. Comes with the original raincover. Also including a Lollipop lane lilac pram set which consists of 2 white fitted mattress sheets(I may have another 2 fitted sheets which are moses basket size, I'll see if they fit), a thick lilac cellular blanket, a lilac fleece blanket & a white flat sheet. Looks lovely with the grape colour pack.

I've just sponge cleaned the mattress and it's drying/airing outside & I've taken off the inner part of the carrycot to wash so its all fresh and ready to use when it finds a new home. I'm extremely fussy with my stuff so would never sell anything I wouldn't buy myself.

Looking for £60 for it all :)

DSCF0327.jpg
DSCF0328.jpg
DSCF0329.jpg
DSCF0331.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member