Babywearing question...

CupCakeFairy

Reaction score
I'm looking for advice/opinions from people about the Infantino Balance carrier. I've not heard much and from what I have heard I'm still unsure as the views are polar opposites...

I want an ergo but cant afford one to try it out (no availability to a sling library) so thought I could show DH the infantino as its close to the idea of an ergo but without breaking the bank... Is this a good idea?

Thanks guys! :)

I haven't tried the Infantino and I don't think I would as they are not a good company IMO but it looks like it holds LO's legs in a decent position. The waist strap doesn't appear to be padded for most of it though, which I know would dig into me badly. Have you looked for a sling library that will do a postal loan? I know there are some! Or you could try preloved - there are groups on Facebook, Slings and Things (or something like that) is good, as is the Natural Mamas forum.

I haven't heard good things about infantino, although i 've never used one myself.

It's a sling thing https://www.itsaslingthing.co.uk do postal hire - is this something you would consider? They have a tonne of sscs including the ergo :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->