Babywearing whilst pregnant

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Hello, have any of you that are pregnant carried on wearing your babies?

Sofia decided a couple of month ago that she's not a big fan of being in the sling (mei-tai) anymore, she just jumps up and down constantly and pushes upwards. It only works for us now if she's already sleepy.

Anyhow, not that I have a huge bump but I could do without having my bladder pressed on, and I was thinking of trying a hip carrier, are these really bad for your back?

We were at the zoo yesterday and she just wanted to be carried all the time to see the animals and I was sooo tired!

Thanks x

Oooh how did I miss that you were pregnant??!?!?!
Congratulations beautiful! I am so happy for you! xxx

You could try a ring sling if you want to carry her on your hip? They have some pics of people babywearing whilst preg on NM too. :)

dont do a hip carry, have heard its really dangerous in case the baby kicks you or knees you in the stomach, i carry leyla on my back mostly these days but i do some high front carries, so her legs are above my bump

it is possible, just be careful where you place her :)

x

I could carry her on my back, but would only be able to do it for a very short time as my back hurt before I was preggers, so will be worse now!

I guess she'd better just get used to the pram :( Not that she cares, just Mummy who's bothered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->