Back after long hiatus! WTT #2

Marlarky

Mommy&Expecting!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Hi all! :hi:

My name's Marla, I'm 22 [OH is 23] and have a 2.5 yo toddler, Aaron. I joined BnB Feb 2009 when my ex and I were TTC. After DS was born Feb 23, 2011 I didnt come on BnB so much as some people in the parenting forums were rude and judgmental on issues like FF vs BF, etc.

Anyway! I'm BACK and WTT with my OH. We're gonna wait until we're married [he hasn't popped the question yet, but I'm pretty sure it's coming soon :) ] so we'll probably start trying sometimes middle-late 2014 or early 2015.

Right now I'm on the nuvaring after having my paraguard IUD taken out a few months back. I use it religiously because I'm not ready for any surprises just yet ;D

So I'd love to get to know you ladies, especially if you plan on starting TTC somewhere around when I will. I look forward to chatting with ya'll!!!

<3

Oops! I joined Feb 2010 not 2009! :facepalm:

Hi, Spicyorange!! What do you do to keep from getting broody?

Hello :flower:

I'm WWT until I lose some weight so who knows how long that may be :haha:

Hey, with 45 lbs down already I'd say you're well on your way!x

Hi hun, sorry you found some parts of the boards less appealing. I've seen that happen before and it's not nice. Glad you're back though!

I've no idea how long i am waiting. :/

Welcome!

I will be waiting until about mid 2014 at the earliest (unless by some miracle everything falls into place before the end of this year). We don't want a baby close to Christmas so will be avoiding the corresponding months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->