Back Again 6dpo testing till BFP hopefully no AF, 1st mth femara

Ekkki hope it's still there when I get home!! I keep looking at the pic on my phone lol...Pink you make me laugh...

I definitely see that last one ad I'd say it looks pinkish too! Wishing you lots of luck, can't wait to see your next tests!

:hangwashing::shower::dishes::laundry::iron:
:pizza::toothpick::brush::football::book::jo:
Waiting, waiting, waiting......... I'm so anxious !!!!!!!

Just was able to get too my house wet had a really really bad storm and we live in middle of woods and had huge trees down everywhere up drive way and no power so tried to just dip some will post pics in little bit not looking at them till time limit lol, scared here by myself with no lights....

O goodness !!! Be careful!!!!!! I'm anxious to sew your tests :test:..... how are you feeling ???

I keep refreshing my screen .... I'm going crazy over here lol !!!!

Lol sorry pink!! Deff not like this morning I can't inspect it good since no power but only with like 1.5 hr hold...bottom 2 tonight top was this mornings....Deff not as exciting

Attachments

• 2015-06-26 22.23.36.jpg
    2015-06-26 22.23.36.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 53
I think i see something... this is what my ics did during this pregnancy!!!! I really hope this is it for you!!!!

8-9dpo
Pic with 2 is dried fmu
Pic with 3 opk on top and took just now?

Feel like I didn't see much of nothing this morning but maybe shadows again just now?? Not feeling very hopeful today, but prob just stress mixed with exhaustion

Pink did yours go back and forth? That one test is the only one I could see fairly decent pink line though, feeling like it's doggie test

Attachments

• 2015-06-27 13.38.39.jpg
    2015-06-27 13.38.39.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 2015-06-27 13.45.46.jpg
    2015-06-27 13.45.46.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 27
That's what my ICs are doing too but my clearblue gave a decent line. I don't think the ICs are made very well so could just be something like the amount of dye in each one maybe.

I might just try a frer in the morning and see what it shows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->