Back again! And so soon!

hellojello25

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm tentatively stepping back onto this forum with a confirmation from my doctor that I am pregnant. The hcg level was pretty low (10) and I have to go for another blood draw tomorrow to make sure my levels are doubling. The low level makes sense to me though since I have no idea when I ovulated or anything like that, and my period isn't due for another couple days. The lab results stated in the Notes to expect to not have any hcg in my system by my next blood draw, but I don't think they realized how early it was.

I had my son almost two years ago now. He'll be about 2.5 years old when this baby is born, so that's a pretty good gap I think.

We're stressing a bit because we currently live with my parents and have no idea what we're going to do, but this baby is very wanted and very loved. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

Just had my blood drawn again. Should have the results tomorrow. Fingers crossed Xx

Congrats! We have 2.5 years in between our 2 DDs and again this time will be 2.5 years. It's a lovely age gap. They are still close enough to play together at this point but my oldest was also old enough to understand a lot about the baby and was always very good with her when she was little!

Just got my levels back! In 48 hours they went from 10 to 41! So it seems everything is developing nicely thus far. I know it's still early but this seems like a good sign!

They want me to go back next week and have my blood drawn again, because they seem to think I'm going to miscarry for some reason, but I really don't think they know how soon it is. Like, my period still isn't late yet. Not until tomorrow. So hopefully I don't have to get poked again so soon lol!

That's great news about your numbers! :)
Why are they thinking like that? That sounds rather negative of them!

No reason for them to think that at all... those numbers are progressing perfectly. So great!!

Results sound fab! All within normal hcg range and main thing is there doubling.

Hi ladies! I called my doctor back and they stated that my numbers were very good, they didn't mean to imply anything to the contrary. They said that they want me to repeat the blood test because once the levels get to 2000, they'll start scheduling appointments and an ultrasound to get a due date. So all is good, and I'm officially back in the pregnancy game after 19 months lmao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->