Back AGAIN hopefully for the last time!I think it might be!10dpo test added!!!!

It's so confusing! I had every symptom the last two times except thebtrnder feeling when dtd and the sore nipples which I've had this time!! I really wish I had opks!!! Ahhhh but I don't do I'm just gonna have to wait it out and see. Il test once a day if af doesn't come.
IMG_6603.jpg

IMG_6604.jpg

Ah mate that's just so confusing. Hope it all becomes clear soon!

How long do you hold it in the urine for? Maybe hold it in a bit longer thats what i usually do x

If it's not your month this month defo get some opks so at least you have more certainty!! I think those soy isaflavones act similar to Clomid from what I read a while back when I was plagued with long irregular cycles. When i tried Clomid for few months it took my cycles back even longer well over 40 days. Makes sense I guess as they are oestrogen receptor inhibitors ( I think) and act to fool the body to thinking theres little oestrogen on board and cranks up the follicle stimulating hormone. Obviously works a treat for pcos ladies who aren't ovulating but for those with longer cycles but ovulating i think it makes it worse! The only thing that sorted out my cycles was going on treatment for my thyroid.

It's annoying as I normally have opks but because I was away it was tricky to get them. Will definitely get them for this cycle if I'm not pregnant and I'm steering clear of soy from now on!! X

I also read soy can mess up cycles I've never took it myself though so just going off what iv read hugs x

13dpo no sign of af yet bfn on this mornings test with fmu.
IMG_6605.jpg

IMG_6606.jpg

Maybe leave it a little while until you check it i looked at mine like 5 hours later lol i took it out the bin. My friend said sometimes when your testing early they take ages to pick anything up x

I might leave it a few days now as there stark white.

Thanks guys think il hold off testing now til Sunday or Monday. X

Make sure you keep us posted. Fingers crossed for you as your still testinf quite early!! How are you feeling? Any symptoms? Is this baby number 6 for you? I want to try for #5 next year x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->