Back AGAIN hopefully for the last time!I think it might be!10dpo test added!!!!

It's so bloody frustrating!! I'm away with dh tonight and don't no weather I can drink or not!! 😒

I gave up drinking while I'm ttc but I am sure the odd one won't do any harm

Do another this afternoon with a long hold ! Sometimes fun isn't the best !

I'm not a big drinker at all but would have been nice to have a couple x

Sorry this is so frustrating for you Ricschick. I can't see anything myself, but I'm very bad at it and I'm only looking on my phone.

Regards drinking I looked it up during one of my TWW as I was going out where there was free prosecco and I didn't want to think up an excuse and possibly have people incorrectly guess I was pregnant. According to the NHS website the embryo doesn't reach out to form links with the mothers blood supply until 2-3 weeks after conception, so on that basis I allowed myself two glasses because I figured it wouldn't do the embryo if there was one any harm. It's the only alcohol I've had this year!

Few hours hold again something catching my eye. Anyone used baby mad ic before?
IMG_6661.jpg

IMG_6660.jpg

I can see it really faint on that one what does it look like irl

Me and dh can both see something catching our eye but not sure it's not clear. If that makes sense lol.

It might be my eyes iv been looking at so many tests but I'm sure I can see something x

I think I can see something very faint but I'm not 100% sure! I hope you have a lovely night :)

Iv not used those tests before but imho those blue handle ones always seem to have a shadow and dry into evaps. I hope thats not the case tho rics!! What cd are u now? Shud af be here soon?
I have never quit drinking till i see a bfp i get too crazy as it is! Dont worry have a great night x

I feel like there's something faint on that last test.

Hope you're enjoying your night out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->